Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need help with Fantasy Football? Ask here (2015 edition)!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalton has a better matchup over brees?  Doesnt Bree's face Ten?  I would say they are softer than Cleveland who beat Cinci last year in Cinci.

Also a divisional matchup on a short week. I would go with brees

a lot of yards were busted coverages by the giants. Im not jumping on the brees bandwagon just yet

Miller murray

Agree.

Or I could play miller or murray and then play Dez in flex

also, Rams D @ Minn or Eagles D @ Dal

1 point per batted passes and 1 point for every 25 Punt/Kick off return yards.

CJ Anderson, Frank Gore, or Antonio Andrews (Tenn RB @ NO)

Or I could play miller or murray and then play Dez in flex

also, Rams D @ Minn or Eagles D @ Dal

1 point per batted passes and 1 point for every 25 Punt/Kick off return yards.

CJ Anderson, Frank Gore, or Antonio Andrews (Tenn RB @ NO)

eagles d. i dont trust cassel to throw to dez

I thought the idea was to put in the guys who will get the most points. My bad

if I win which I am, then no harm no foul. I get it brees had the better day. you were right, but again Im not gonna complain about getting 21 points

cant do that. id be benching green vs the texans then. I def wanna play hurns. hes been on fire

Definitely hurns. Other than that, see which defense allows more catches, has more batted balls, and int. With batted balls being more important than int's.

I think the Vikings backup, hill, will be fine to play so I wouldn't necessarily rule out diggs.

Definitely hurns. Other than that, see which defense allows more catches, has more batted balls, and int. With batted balls being more important than int's.

I think the Vikings backup, hill, will be fine to play so I wouldn't necessarily rule out diggs.

im not big on backups throwing to rookies. most likely Ill go with cooper and hurns

Good call.

I'm so on the fence about Martellus Bennet or Antonio Gates for tonight.

I've got Philip rivers left to play and one of them.

gates is always good for a td when healthy. I also dont really trust bennett since he hasnt really produced this year not to mention forte and royal are out which means more focus on stopping him.

gates is always good for a td when healthy. I also dont really trust bennett since he hasnt really produced this year not to mention forte and royal are out which means more focus on stopping him.

Bears are 3rd, or something like that,  against TE's. thats why im hesitant for him.  Also, with those guys out, means lots of looks his way which could be good.  With Chargers being bad against TE's, this could benefit him.  Still tough

Bears are 3rd, or something like that,  against TE's. thats why im hesitant for him.  Also, with those guys out, means lots of looks his way which could be good.  With Chargers being bad against TE's, this could benefit him.  Still tough

gates is matchup proof. ravens have the best d vs the TEs and he got 50 yards on a bum knee

gates is matchup proof. ravens have the best d vs the TEs and he got 50 yards on a bum knee

Alright, you've convinced me.  It is a PPR league and when Alshon came back, Bennets targets dropped significantly. Even when he was getting 11 targets he only caught 6 and 4

11 points from gates isn't bad

I would have had to play the perfect game, which for me was Dalton over River, Bennet over Gates, Davonta Adams over Rishard Matthews, and Antonio Andres over Jeremy Hill.  Would have won by 2. 

So I had already lost before the game even started.  No worries, on to next week.

Speaking of;

Rams D vs Chi

Eagles D vs Mia

or

Steelers D vs Cle

I would have had to play the perfect game, which for me was Dalton over River, Bennet over Gates, Davonta Adams over Rishard Matthews, and Antonio Andres over Jeremy Hill.  Would have won by 2. 

So I had already lost before the game even started.  No worries, on to next week.

Speaking of;

Rams D vs Chi

Eagles D vs Mia

or

Steelers D vs Cle

rams d espeically if forte and royal are out again

so im seeing that bridgewater will play so im leaning more towards diggs and hurns. vikings are ranked 5th against the pass so im benching cooper. food for thought though. someone in my league dropped ryan matthews and hes playing the dolphins who have been terrible against the run. I get it hes a backup, but he does get touches.

rams d espeically if forte and royal are out again

so im seeing that bridgewater will play so im leaning more towards diggs and hurns. vikings are ranked 5th against the pass so im benching cooper. food for thought though. someone in my league dropped ryan matthews and hes playing the dolphins who have been terrible against the run. I get it hes a backup, but he does get touches.

I'd you don't have anyone better is pick him up. He catches more balls than Murray doesn't he?