Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Years Day, The Battle For Last Place, Your Game Plan

Nadine

Thank you. That made me laugh.

Irregardless is one of my pet peeves - it is not a freaking word.

Other pet peeves:

1) Incorrect use of their and there.

2) Incorrect use of the word core / corps

There - I feel better.

You missed pet peeve

Too / to

Through / threw

Colour / color !! (Just joshing!)

Edited by Maureen
discussing another site member

You missed pet peeve

Too / to

Through / threw

Colour / color !! (Just joshing!)

And you hit on more of my pet peeves. He went threw the wall or he through the ball. My head hurts when I see this stuff.

Edited by Maureen
Discussing another site member

Improper use of the word "seen". Idahoans love to say "I seen a coyote today", for example. It is I SAW for heaven sakes! Drives me crazy!!!!

How about people that criticize other people's use of words and then, in the very same sentence, say something like "...for heaven sakes!"

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 30, 2011 - soliciting Email addresses
Hidden by Nadine, December 30, 2011 - soliciting Email addresses

Anyone going to the game? I'll be there with the fam and looking for strength in numbers. The thought of being surrounded by grown men with whiskers tatooed to their faces makes me feel worse than another 3 yard pass from Painter... Please email me at fabsmack@hotmail.com if you're interested in tailgating.

Why not get Reggie Wayne and Garcon their 1000 yars for the year, and yes, you can pass two out of three downs. Manning has done that on many differnt occasions. But the Q.B. ( THE "O") has to be accurate, on target, and make smart decissions with the ball. My question is this is THE"O" , as people are calling him, is he that good? I mean dont get me wrong, he has done his job these last few weeks, at least better than Painter, who stinks in my opinion, but can he be a, MANNING,a DREW,or a ROGERS? I just hope this team can come together and pull off this win.

LETS GET IT DONE COLTS!!!!!

This Sunday, the battle for last place begins at 1 with the Colts @ Jax and the 49ers @ Rams

w

There has been a LOT of discussion among Colts fans and the media as to whether or not the Colts should play to win.

My question is this: What would assure a loss? What would likely result in a W?

Hind sight is 20 20 so call it before kick off.

A loss would be assured if they start certain QB's. If they play like they have the last two weeks they can win. Who knows? If I knew for sure I would try to make some money.

We are going to win and will be there to watch the final game of the season. Looking forward to our team playing!

You picked a good game to go to for sure.

Seems to me that there is not really a way to plan to lose this game.

I think it boils down to how well the players are playing.

If they are playing well............they will win

We've seen lots of what it looks like when they don't play well this season.........and if that happens.............the mascots can beat us.

This Sunday, the battle for last place begins at 1 with the Colts @ Jax and the 49ers @ Rams

w

There has been a LOT of discussion among Colts fans and the media as to whether or not the Colts should play to win.

My question is this: What would assure a loss? What would likely result in a W?

Hind sight is 20 20 so call it before kick off.

There are lots of issues that need to be reasolved under game conditions, especially within our division.

Painter needs another good long hard LOOK. Hughes is another. There are others that need reevaluation in games that matter within our division besides preseason.

That's my game plan.

There are lots of issues that need to be reasolved under game conditions, especially within our division.

Painter needs another good long hard LOOK. Hughes is another. There are others that need reevaluation in games that matter within our division besides preseason.

That's my game plan.

Be interesting if that's the way it went down