Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson's interview with Bob Lamey

RomanianColtsFan

Interesting audio interview with Ryan Grigson on colts.com or Colts app but the last 10 seconds are gold.

http://www.colts.com/videos/audio/06-11-Ryan-Grigson---Happy-About-Progress-Audio/fa60391e-b200-41a7-8cce-59a8adeedf54

For those of us whose work block streaming or downloading of audio files would someone be so kind as to post a summary, especially of the last 10 seconds?

Thank you in advance.

For those of us whose work block streaming or downloading of audio files would someone be so kind as to post a summary, especially of the last 10 seconds?

Thank you in advance.

Not sure what was so great about  the last 10 seconds.  Grigson studdered that is about it.  I'm confused

I think maybe Grigson was gonna say a four letter word and caught himself...

Exactly, he had to refrain from saying "f...ed up" 2 times in succession. It was weird because I couldn't figure out if there was any relationship to what he actually said after that. Anyway, I thought it was funny. I'm wondering if they edited the audio file in the meantime.

I wouldn't want to give up any of our weapons on offense, but if another "2nd rounder for Vontae Davis" possibility comes along....

I agree. I don't see the Colts giving up anything besides a draft pick.

But it would have to be someone who has a few years left on their contract. I can't see the Colts diving after a player whose in their final year of their contract. (Since we have some big names that we must re-sign coming up)

Yeah maybe, I don't know. It just seemed like he was holding himself back from saying something, and there's nothing wrong with saying phenomenal. 

True but there is NO WAY he was going to say the Bengals are F'd up......   That isnt even a possibility

I wouldn't want to give up any of our weapons on offense, but if another "2nd rounder for Vontae Davis" possibility comes along....

Remember when people were crucifying Grigs for that trade? "we could have had so and so in the second round instead of Davis who was a semi-bust in Miami"