Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FIFA busted, NFL next?

bap1331

Just read that.....I feel like I run across someone like this EVERY DAY!!

Hey, dgambill. Love your statement here. If you read the fine print from Superman's post you'll see the term, "gravitational lensing".

Gravitational Lensing & Dark Matter is what holds everything together so to speak from a scientific point of view. Just thought that was a very interesting post from Superman. Kinda gives the entire picture and scope of things that people cannot just explain away. Even from a humor point of view.

:)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that on the same page we have posts all about the importance of the 'integrity of the game' AND posts about the possibility of rigged games and conspiracies.

Common sense is like deodorant. The people who don't use it, need it the most.

Interesting that on the same page we have posts all about the importance of the 'integrity of the game' AND posts about the possibility of rigged games and conspiracies.

The funny part is, the ones claiming conspiracy are being poked at for wearing tin foil hats.  Reminds me of another thread around here...

Yeah, and those with brains are on the same side of each issue

This FIFA news is very, very depressing. I have read several stories on the corruption and it is being likened to the mafia. I would hate for the government to ever investigate our US sports leagues. Wherever there is big money, there is always big time corruption.

In 2006 the Colts won it all in Miami.

But, the Super Bowl had a rain storm. And Prince was the halftime show. And he sang Purple Rain.

In 2009 the Saints won it all over the Colts in Miami. The SB halftime show was The Who. Saints fans say "Who Dat" 

I think I just blew Jared's mind......

:)

Nicely done Jules. A classic. I'd expect nothing less from you. 

Just dismissing the idea the NFL or any of the other major leagues could be corrupt just like FIFA is naive.  Given how this nation bends over backwards for sports I would not be suprised at all if there was corruption on all levels of government for the major sports leagues.  

We see the corruption in just the regular corporate America.  To be shocked that would not translate over to the multi billion dollar world of professional sports is just crazy.

The problem FIFA had was they got so brazen about their corruption.  You come off giving Brazil the World Cup, which was a disaster for the people of Brazil to give Qatar is just insane.  It just screamed you cannot touch us world.  

Just dismissing the idea the NFL or any of the other major leagues could be corrupt just like FIFA is naive.  Given how this nation bends over backwards for sports I would not be suprised at all if there was corruption on all levels of government for the major sports leagues.  

We see the corruption in just the regular corporate America.  To be shocked that would not translate over to the multi billion dollar world of professional sports is just crazy.

The problem FIFA had was they got so brazen about their corruption.  You come off giving Brazil the World Cup, which was a disaster for the people of Brazil to give Qatar is just insane.  It just screamed you cannot touch us world.  

There is some corruption in Corporate America, there is more corruption in charities.