Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just curious where people see him being drafted? I know there are issues with him but he could be an absolute stud.

He's one of those guys that could fall to the late picks of the first round or be drafted in the top 10. What do you all think? And no I'm not suggesting the colts should draft him, I'm just curious to see where everybody thinks he will go.

Even without his off-field stuff, he's still a very raw player. He only really ran 3 routes at Missouri (slant, streak, and screen). He could do a better job attacking the ball in the air (he has the ability, but doesn't do it consistently) and not overrunning plays.

He's definitely the most physically gifted. I still think he'd go after Amari Cooper. 

With his off the field issues, I think he'll go in the 3rd. Da'Rick Rodgers was probably just as talented and he went undrafted, and he didn't throw a woman down a flight of stairs. 

I haven't heard much of him from really any draft source recently. I know people were mocking him in the 1st a while back, but to be honest I don't see him coming off the board till at least the late 2nd round. I could see him sitting on the board at the top part of the 4th to be honest.

I think he's a huge mystery.  I've seen mocks with him going in the top 15 and I've seen mocks where he doesn't go until the late rounds or even goes undrafted.  After the year the NFL had last year with all these off the field issues, I think teams are taking character concerns into account more.

I think he's a huge mystery.  I've seen mocks with him going in the top 15 and I've seen mocks where he doesn't go until the late rounds or even goes undrafted.  After the year the NFL had last year with all these off the field issues, I think teams are taking character concerns into account more.

Teams definitely have to nowadays. They are looked down on because 1 guy is an *. Then you have the incognito situation in Miami where many people are involved. Plus the possible money lost because of it....

After finding out Hernandez is going to jail for life because he was a legitimate murderer, you have to take caution with guys like DGB.

The days of "But he had so much talent" after gone thanks in part to Hernandez, Ray Rice, and Josh Gordon. You've got no choice but to tread lightly now. I ser DGB going in the 3rd.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I respect this Knicks team, their fans and media not so much. They think they are better than us because they live in a big city. Snobby to be honest. I remember the 90's when they were mocking us 'being Country like' and calling us Hayseeds. They have all the big celebrities that go to their games, like Spike, Jon Stewart, Tracy Morgan, etc..  My early look at this series:   -Brunson is going to be a problem, he is a Superstar, Haliburton is as well but not as consistent as Brunson is at scoring the ball. Haliburton is a better passer though, that is almost a wash. Brunson may be a tad better, but the Pacers have McConnell as well for depth, see my next point.   -Pacers have more depth   -Pacers are a better 3-point shooting team   -Pacers are a better Offensive team   -Knicks are better defensive team   -Knicks have HCA   This series is going to end up 2 ways. Either Pacers in 6 or Knicks in 7. Pacers will win in 6, if we can get one of 1st 2 games. If we fall behind 2-0, I doubt we can win 4 out of 5 against them.    Rebounding will be a huge key to this series as well. The team that gets a lot of 2nd chance points, will be the team that will probably win. The Pacers have the better Big's with Turner and Pascal but the Knicks are a scrappy bunch. 
    • He’s our dog man.  I gotta feeling he’s going to be a monster.
    • the thing is, our game changing TE may be on the roster in jelani woods.  He just has to stay healthy.  Remember that stretch of games where he scored a touchdown in every game he played in until he got hurt?     idk what injury bug bit him, but I hope it doesn’t bite him again this season. 
    • What a chump. Milwaukee and their fans are a dump. I hate the Brewers too being a Cubs fan.
    • Not only do I think we should’ve picked up the option, but I think we should retain him if he’s not too expensive.     He may not be the complete DE we want him to be, but he’s serviceable.  And it’s hard to find serviceable DEs.  Him and Latu would be a solid rotation and also gives us depth in case of injury.
  • Members

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,434

• Down under wonder

Down under wonder 11

• lincolndefan

lincolndefan 92

• 2006Coltsbestever

2006Coltsbestever 41,576

• Kc77

Kc77 3

Rookie