Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josh Gordy signs with Giants

Any news on Sheldon Price? Should be time for him to push for a spot on the 53 this year shouldn't it?

I suppose.  All this time he's stayed with the club if he's not ready by now he needs to be finding his way out of the door I believe.

Any news on Sheldon Price? Should be time for him to push for a spot on the 53 this year shouldn't it?

The time is now for Price although I think his competition will be more challenging than Gordy. I think we grab a CB early

I think he was up around 200lbs last year. at 6'2 that's good size it would be nice if those 2 yrs paid off.

I thought he played well considering his role with the team. I mean he was dime corner...not many teams with dime corners that were world beaters.

I wouldn't be surprised if we went after a late rd guy at corner...unless a value pick fell to us earlier. I suspect Toler will be re-signed barring some surprise.

The time is now for Price although I think his competition will be more challenging than Gordy. I think we grab a CB early

I think he was up around 200lbs last year. at 6'2 that's good size it would be nice if those 2 yrs paid off.

Or maybe he gets moved to safety...even if he lacks coverage ability if he is willing to come up and hit we could use him.