Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

breshad perriman visits colts

you cant be serious. this guy has worse hands then a statue

The guys aren't very good,  but there's another WR in this class whose hands are far worse.    Seriously.

Sammie Coates of Auburn.      Had a 19% drop rate.    That's basically one of of five.

My least favorite high profile receiver in this class.    I've dubbed him DHB 2.0

The guys aren't very good,  but there's another WR in this class whose hands are far worse.    Seriously.

Sammie Coates of Auburn.      Had a 19% drop rate.    That's basically one of of five.

My least favorite high profile receiver in this class.    I've dubbed him DHB 2.0

Coates or Perriman?

Coates or Perriman?

Coates.    For me,  the most over-rated WR in this class.   Perriman's hands appear to be questionable, but I keep reading they're improving.   I don't read that much for Coates.

I'm sorry I got short with you in a previous post,  but somewhere along the way,  we kept missing each other and I got frustrated....

Hope we can move forward.....

The guys aren't very good, but there's another WR in this class whose hands are far worse. Seriously.

Sammie Coates of Auburn. Had a 19% drop rate. That's basically one of of five.

My least favorite high profile receiver in this class. I've dubbed him DHB 2.0

19??!!!

Coates. For me, the most over-rated WR in this class. Perriman's hands appear to be questionable, but I keep reading they're improving. I don't read that much for Coates.

I'm sorry I got short with you in a previous post, but somewhere along the way, we kept missing each other and I got frustrated....

Hope we can move forward.....

Which post? Are you sure it was me..?

Perriman will give you a drop at the most inopportune time. His hands, in my opinion, aren't as bad as some perceive them to be. However, he needs A LOT of refinement in route running. His physicality will only get him so far in the NFL.

The guys aren't very good, but there's another WR in this class whose hands are far worse. Seriously.

Sammie Coates of Auburn. Had a 19% drop rate. That's basically one of of five.

My least favorite high profile receiver in this class. I've dubbed him DHB 2.0

Totally with you on this might be the most overrated player in the draft. DHB 2.0 is perfect

If we take a WR, it has to be a slot receiver, since we already have so much height except for TY. So a fast slot like Dorsett or Lockett, but I think it would be a waste, since those our early 2nd rounders, and possibly late 1st rounders now, especially after Dorsett's pro day, I have seen him move up to Baltimore in the 1st. Perriman is raw, and a project. I have seen him as high as #17, but I believe it would be a mistake for any team to take him in the 1st round.