Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I love Laquon Treadwell as a prospect. He has the prototypical build for a receiver, he's very physical, and he's a willing blocker. He can dominate one on one matchups and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. He may drop to our pick because he will have a new quarterback next season, he will be returning from an injury and I feel like receivers are going to become devalued because of how many receivers are coming into the league and immediately racking up huge totals.

I love Laquon Treadwell as a prospect. He has the prototypical build for a receiver, he's very physical, and he's a willing blocker. He can dominate one on one matchups and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. He may drop to our pick because he will have a new quarterback next season, he will be returning from an injury and I feel like receivers are going to become devalued because of how many receivers are coming into the league and immediately racking up huge totals.

i feel like the issue is the lack of above average corners which makes being a receiver easy

anyone know much on who we should take in the 26-32 range to make us better

You're asking not about the first round of NEXT YEAR'S draft,  but who might be available somewhere between 26-32 of next year's draft?

Seriously?     Really?

It's likely not even that clear who would be the top-10 of next year's draft, much less 26-32.

You're asking not about the first round of NEXT YEAR'S draft,  but who might be available somewhere between 26-32 of next year's draft?

Seriously?     Really?

It's likely not even that clear who would be the top-10 of next year's draft, much less 26-32.

no need to be angry

You're asking not about the first round of NEXT YEAR'S draft, but who might be available somewhere between 26-32 of next year's draft?

Seriously? Really?

Yeah, we'd have better luck shooting trap with a blindfold and headphones on. Asking who we think the top prospects will be is one thing, but this. . .

i feel like the issue is the lack of above average corners which makes being a receiver easy

That's part of it. Quarterbacks are also better than years past and rule changes make it hard to play defense but it results in more receivers performing so well. Almost every team has (or will have after the draft) a young receiver full of potential that will inevitably lead to receivers in general becoming devalued.

I hear the draft in the year 2065 is going to be a legendary draft, I mean over 50 HoF'mers are going to come from that draft alone.....I mean I will be 82....So I don't know if Ill be able to remember it or if Ill even be alive.....But Im so looking forward to that draft...I mean I hear that QB #11 for the Wagner Seahawks is supposed to be the best QB in the draft.....Oh you didn't hear? The Wagner Seahawks became the new beast of college football.....27 national championships breaking Princetons old record of 26 set in 1935