Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Great Peyton Vid [Merge]

21isSuperman

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you...?

• Dislike

There is lots of negative talk about Peyton and lots of people just want to brush him off and move on. I saw this video on NFL.com and thought it was great. I know that personally, I have taken what Peyton does for granted. Things like his work ethic and his preparation are things we fans don't see, but the results are something we are happy with. We have witnessed and, in my opinion, will continue to witness one of the greatest NFL careers of all time. Enjoy

http://www.nfl.com/videos/indianapolis-colts/09000d5d8254979f/A-Call-to-Arms-Peyton-Manning

I just wish this season was already over so he can be back in a colts uniform and winning the AFC south again, Ill admit Im a spoiled fan, when we drafted manning I was only 9 years old, and his first season was the only losing season I remember...So yeah this season has been rough, but ever since I can remember I have watched on of the greats on the field winning for my home team.

Alot of talk about Manning leaving the franchise like Farve did Greenbay or like Warner did St. Louis. I personally dont see him going anywhere, he will adjust his contract to be cap friendly like he has always done, He has quoted in the past" ill take anything bring back other guys". As far as wayne, I dont see him coming back. I wish he would but I just dont see it happening.

Irsay needs to do a spring cleaning this upcoming season. We need to get a new D scheme, Coach, and a new HC...I have seen where people want the polians gone, I dont really care if they leave or not to be honest. I just want Caldwell out and a new D scheme

There is lots of negative talk about Peyton and lots of people just want to brush him off and move on. I saw this video on NFL.com and thought it was great. I know that personally, I have taken what Peyton does for granted. Things like his work ethic and his preparation are things we fans don't see, but the results are something we are happy with. We have witnessed and, in my opinion, will continue to witness one of the greatest NFL careers of all time. Enjoy

http://www.nfl.com/v...-Peyton-Manning

Great Video! Great Post!

The video that follows it, is a quick conversation about Payton adjusting to a different offensive system, on another team.

Viewer Discretion is Advised.

I really would like to see 2-3 more great years from Manning as a Colt. If the Colts do draft a QB high I hope the guy can sit behind Manning and we can afford to do both. I still think maybe trading that really high draft pick is the best plan if Peyton is going to be ready to go.

http://www.nfl.com/v...-Peyton-Manning

We have been fortunate to witness many games, whether live or on TV. But honestly, the first time I saw the great work ethic of PM was in 2010 when we attended our first Colts camp practice session at Anderson University. It was one of those 98 degree August days and two practices were scheduled. The afternoon practice went 3:30 to 5:30 full pads. At exactly 5:30, everyone cleared the field except for PM. He started running 35 yard wind sprints and continued to do so for at least 20 minutes. A few of the players came back out to the field after cooling off to sign some autographs. PM went directly to the crowd to start signing autographs after he completed his "additional" workout.

The funniest comment of the day came when some deranged fan started shouting at Peyton to sign something. He looked at her (yes it was a female) and then she stated, "please sign this, I've been here for over an hour and I'm really hot." To which PM replied, "Yeah, me too." This will be one of my fondest memories related to Colt's football I'm sure.

Please...come back soon PM.