Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Texans Sign Cecil Shorts

Hoyer..  Shorts...Wilfork at 34,   these guys are just GUYS...    

AVERAGE...    

Grigs is going to pull some D in this next draft...        the O is FINE.

Texans... hheheeeheheeeeee   Clowney?  hows he working out?

It's all about a QB kids....          PERIOD,.....    

It's all about a QB kids....          PERIOD,.....    

I think the Colts have proven over the last decade that having the best QB in the league isn't enough.

Luck will secure us a playoff spot virtually every year. We need the complementary pieces to win a Super Bowl, though. I was never about Wilfork, but I don't think our DL is where it should/could be right now. Lots of talented DL in the draft, though. Lots.

I think the Colts have proven over the last decade that having the best QB in the league isn't enough.

Luck will secure us a playoff spot virtually every year. We need the complementary pieces to win a Super Bowl, though. I was never about Wilfork, but I don't think our DL is where it should/could be right now. Lots of talented DL in the draft, though. Lots.

Yep!!! And I hope we try to cash in on it!!!

Shorts? Two years, $6m. Ehh..

Or were you talking about Hoyer?

Shorts ? Good signing if he can stay on the field So far he hasn't proved that he can. With S Johnson looking like Pats , it left Shorts , Bowe and Jennings. At least Shorts doesn't look like he's falling off a cliff like Jennings and Bowe.

Shorts ? Good signing if he can stay on the field So far he hasn't proved that he can. With S Johnson looking like Pats , it left Shorts , Bowe and Jennings. At least Shorts doesn't look like he's falling off a cliff like Jennings and Bowe.

Yeah Shorts is a decent signing. I would have liked him on that deal, if not for AJ.

Also, Stevie Johnson left NE without signing. Crabtree is out there, too.

Yeah Shorts is a decent signing. I would have liked him on that deal, if not for AJ.

Also, Stevie Johnson left NE without signing. Crabtree is out there, too.

NE throwing nickels around like they are man hole covers

Not sure why NE is even looking at Johnson with Amendola still on the roster. Not sure where he would fit.

How did Johnson play last season? I know a lot of people automatically declared the 9ers SB representatives when they signed him in the offseason.

Not sure why NE is even looking at Johnson with Amendola still on the roster. Not sure where he would fit.

I thought I heard that they were looking to dump Amendola. BTW.. I get warning points on stuff that I mostly just say to get your goat. Hopefully you don't take offense as I just like to tease you a bit. I don't care about the warning points as I think I'll soon be getting them for bad spelling. But if you ever take offense just PM me from the profile page and I'll tone it down.

I thought I heard that they were looking to dump Amendola. BTW.. I get warning points on stuff that I mostly just say to get your goat. Hopefully you don't take offense as I just like to tease you a bit. I don't care about the warning points as I think I'll soon be getting them for bad spelling. But if you ever take offense just PM me from the profile page and I'll tone it down.

They just restructured Amendola so he is staying.

I never report you. You can ask Superman or JJ for confirmation if you want. I know you like to chide me and I don't mind it. It is kind of the nature of our relationship. lol. But I don't want you to get suspended so may be you could PM the comments that way you get it off your chest without the penalty? :)