Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Think of the bright side guys!

bap1331

Luck has plenty of time to win 4 super bowls. We dont have to hear about how Russel wilson already has 2 super bowls over luck.

And best of all, luck doesnt have the worst play of all time cemented in his head on the final drive of a super bowl. Russel wilson will forever be paranoid in his young career.

Luck has plenty of time to win 4 super bowls. We dont have to hear about how Russel wilson already has 2 super bowls over luck.

And best of all, luck doesnt have the worst play of all time cemented in his head on the final drive of a super bowl. Russel wilson will forever be paranoid in his young career.

Who cares? Russell doesn't have to fail for Luck to be great. Such posts by Colts fans come off as insecure. I'd take Seattle any day over the cheating Pats.

Luck just needs to compare himself to what he did last year and the year before.  If he continues to improve

we'll be just fine.  All players should be doing this.

To compare yourself to another player is to not be the best they can be but to be someone else.  Kind of hard

to do that.

He's got to win his first before he tries to get 2 or 3 or 4.  Before even that he's got to win the AFCCG.

Continue to build the monster.

Although I will receive plenty of hate,(Hate BOTH the Seahawks and the Patriots equally) I was hoping, not cheering, for a Patriots win for that very reason. Wouldn't want Luck to be compared poorly to Wilson for superbowl wins like Manning was/is to Brady. 1 win is better than 2. I was hoping for a Pats win for Lucks future greatness reputation not for the Pats- put it this way, I was cheering for a Seahawks loss. Go Colts.

Never won a game where his team has given up over 25 points, that is Russell Wilson's record.

If not for the fluke play by Baldwin, Russell Wilson would not have even sniffed the goal line at the end.

Wow, is that really true?

Maybe BB and Brady will retire now so we can finally get them out our way

They still have 2 years minimum. But after rules are changed, brady wont be as productive as this year. Using illegal formations took away the fact that he couldnt escape fast defenses. Those rules will change in the offseason.

He threw an interception. Lol. Period.

So it's his fault the defender jumped the route?  The play was open, there's hardly anybody anywhere blaming that play on Wilson.  Everyone knows that was the stupidest play call for the head coach or the O.C. to make on the one yard line.

So it's his fault the defender jumped the route? The play was open, there's hardly anybody anywhere blaming that play on Wilson. Everyone knows that was the stupidest play call for the head coach or the O.C. to make on the one yard line.

Well, who threw it towards his direction? He shouldve thrown it to the corner like big ben did to santonio holmes.

I've got nothing, but my gut feeling says he re-signs.  They're still built to win.

Best team in football, for sure.

Well, who threw it towards his direction? He shouldve thrown it to the corner like big ben did to santonio holmes.

I don't like attacking fellow Colts fans but this post is actually pretty stupid.

Carroll deserves this, he about ruined USC football and then skated to the NFL.

I had hoped for a double forfeit but someone had to win.

Now lets see Kraft eat crow about asking for an apology for being under investigation.  Lets see if Roger acts like a commissioner and not a puppet.