Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

is anyone else concerned

12isthenew18

I'm not disagreeing with you. One thing that people seem to be stuck on tho, is that they feel the defense wasn't good enough. I'm not saying that's wrong but I think people should consider how the NE game went down. The costly turnover by Cribbs put the defense in a no win situation and cost them 7 points. The most important factor of the game, IMO, was that the offense could not stay on the field and constantly were putting the defense back out on the field with short rest. This is not unlike what occurred the years Manning was here. The offense was stymied by NE defense. The offense put the defense in a bad situation and by the end of the 3rd quarter the defense had nothing left.

If the footballs had been inflated properly it would have been a different story :highfive:

Yeah. It's hard to play defense when you are down but improvement is needed on both sides of the ball.

Would it be possible for you to bring something to the forum other than negativity? As long as your in that let's fire everyone mind frame you will never be happy. I guess you think good coaches and great players grow on trees and Grigson and Irsay just need to go pick some.?

Funny,you sound like the only one that's mad.Typical Colts board.Never say anything unless it agrees with the masses or unless its hailing Luck.The fact is,if Pags didnt have Luck,we win about 4 games.Chuck is not ready for this level of the game.Period.

Ya ya,we got to the playoffs 3 times with Pagano yada yada yada.Of course we did.A stellar qb,couple great receivers and a cream puff schedule will do that.The goal is to get that ring.

Funny,you sound like the only one that's mad.Typical Colts board.Never say anything unless it agrees with the masses or unless its hailing Luck.The fact is,if Pags didnt have Luck,we win about 4 games.Chuck is not ready for this level of the game.Period.

Ya ya,we got to the playoffs 3 times with Pagano yada yada yada.Of course we did.A stellar qb,couple great receivers and a cream puff schedule will do that.The goal is to get that ring.

Your kinda building a straw man arguement here by trying to saying Pagano would only win x amount if games without Luck. If we didn't have him we would likely still have Peyton so you might as well guess at how many games we would win under that scenario too.

LOL your so right the typical Colts board if you don'y agree with the masses they get all mad good job your right on  :thmup:

We have TY,moncreif, carter and whalen with the option to bring back Nicks and Wayne(retirement).. Why is everyone so concerned about the WR position? Ty has proven himself, Moncreif needs some work but looks solid and Whalen works the slot really well. We do not need the best WR corps in the league every year, jeez.

RB is the least of my worries. It doesn't matter who runs the ball if we cannot block! OLINE AND DEFENSE. PLZ

I am glad you put your own spin on my comment. You are new here so maybe  it would be a good idea to actually know what your talking about before assuming anything.