Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriot talks about targeting Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas. Hopes to "break their elbows and shoulders."

Dustin

Oh my gosh. Drop the shtick. You do this every time I get into a disagreement with one of your fellow fans. I thought the title would make more sense with Browner instead of Patriot and promptly dropped the issue after being called out twice. I then replied to a quote that had nothing to do with my original argument. End of story.

Right but the reply you made to the Hoosier quote, didn't make sense either.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, you don't make sense at all and no one is picking fight with you.

Just go back and read from the start. You are the one who wants to fight by dragging Manning into it. Relax man.

Yeah, asking me about my intoxication level definitely has something to do with the topic at hand......

Fellas fellas felllas... this isn't under-deflating footballs or filming signals. If either of you try to tell me for a fraction of a second that all NFL teams don't test the injuries of opposing star players, then you've done a great job of fooling me all these years coming off like knowledgeable posters. ;)

I'm just sayin...

It made sense to me. Clearly there's a fundamental disagreement or something that we are all missing here.

Hoosier's quote is Browner's quote. And that quote didnt imply the teammates are going to do it. It just says he is going to ask his teammates. So, how did it made sense to you with your comment?.

LOL at Browner for being enough of a dope to choose his word so carelessly right now. 

Everyone knows what he meant. And if you try to tell me your team doesn't target/test injured stars on other teams, I have a lovely bridge right in your neighborhood that I'd love to sell you. 

Yeah last week he said he was looking forward to playing his old team and "laying the wood".  Now saying break is bad use of words but you know the media and ensuing gullibility of people.  You're right tho, truth be told all teams will tackle a player where he is injured to get them out of the game, always have including our beloved colts. ;)

Nothing to see here.

Hoosier's quote is Browner's quote. And that quote didnt imply the teammates are going to do it. It just says he is going to ask his teammates. So, how did it made sense to you with your comment?.

I don't know, it seemed to me he was implying the Patriots were all in on it rather than just Browner sounding dumb and candid. I guess it is a matter of perception over the internet.

This thread should be retitled "Browner talks about targeting Sherman and Thomas." But anything to continue fueling the hate of the Patriots here I guess lol.

No fuel needed Quiz.....I will not watch them anymore if they do not play to Colts.  Tired of all of the craziness.  I even like the Texans more  :funny:

No fuel needed Quiz.....I will not watch them anymore if they do not play to Colts. Tired of all of the craziness. I even like the Texans more :funny:

haha yeah that makes more sense than being obsessed and making ten Patriot threads a day Brent :) Go Texans! haha

Did his teammates come out and say that's what they were going to do? Didn't think so.

Thread Title: Patriot talks about targeting Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas. Hopes to "break their elbows and shoulders

Quote:       "I'm going to tell my teammates, 'Go hit that elbow, go hit that shoulder,'" Browner said. "Try to break it if you can."

What am I missing here?

Thread Title: Patriot talks about targeting Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas. Hopes to "break their elbows and shoulders

Quote: "I'm going to tell my teammates, 'Go hit that elbow, go hit that shoulder,'" Browner said. "Try to break it if you can."

What am I missing here?

Idk. This would be different if Gronkowski or Blount or someone came out and said this. They play offense. It would have more of an effect is what I'm saying. But yes, the title is accurate. We can get back to discussing the topic now.

Idk. This would be different if Gronkowski or Blount or someone came out and said this. They play offense. It would have more of an effect is what I'm saying. But yes, the title is accurate. We can get back to discussing the topic now.

Fair enough.

No guns were jumped. I really don't care what you or your patriot haters "know about'. You like to quote me and pick fights well so be it. I'm not backing down to the superior power that is Superman and his twisting of words or logic.

boo hoo. You bring it on yourself and everyone knows it. Who brought up Manning in this thread? That is clear baiting, youre lucky they didn't boot you

LOL at Browner for being enough of a dope to choose his word so carelessly right now. 

Everyone knows what he meant. And if you try to tell me your team doesn't target/test injured stars on other teams, I have a lovely bridge right in your neighborhood that I'd love to sell you. 

Indubitably, but I really would like to hear more about this bridge I'm currently pondering about. I'm curious, because it seems that our neighborhood has no bridge, but perhaps it could be hidden or invisible???????????  :thinking:

pondering_life_zps5pk4zpty.jpg

boo hoo. You bring it on yourself and everyone knows it. Who brought up Manning in this thread? That is clear baiting, youre lucky they didn't boot you

Here comes my biggest admirer. The baiting was the intoxication comment. Go play with your dolls now.