Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thank You Colts thread

Tom Moroney

I would just like to say thank you to the entire Colts organization for an outstanding year.  There have been a lot of criticism after the championship game, but this is not the time our place for those remarks.  From the bottom of our hearts for everything that this organization does and gives for its fan's; THANK YOU INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!

This isn't the time or the place?

When would be a suitable time to talk about the Championship Game? After the game sounds about right.

A forum dedicated to Indianapolis Colts discussion isn't the place to talk about a Championship Game involving the Indianapolis Colts? Interesting.

Good One Moosie haha

:hat:

When would be a suitable time to talk about the Championship Game? After the game sounds about right.

A forum dedicated to Indianapolis Colts discussion isn't the place to talk about a Championship Game involving the Indianapolis Colts? Interesting.

The time's fine. I believe he was only hoping this wasn't the place. Not the forum, but this thread.

Meaning this thread is all...plenty of other threads with trash talking...

Tom was only talking about viewing our year as a successful season as opposed to say a dismal NY Jets failure just for comparison purposes. INDY took a huge step getting to the Championship Game. Okay yes, getting blown out in that game wasn't a particularly pleasant experience that's true, but the Steelers, Ravens, Broncos, Lions, & GB would have loved to play for a shot at a ring in February so I have no problem with a thread of appreciation like this one. 

Besides, just from my perspective, I need time to step away from football just so I can process what INDY accomplished. I can't put a stamp on any closed chapter immediately. INDY had a phenomenal season in my estimation because we have come a long way since 2011 with a lot to be happy about. 

I would just like to say thank you to the entire Colts organization for an outstanding year.  There have been a lot of criticism after the championship game, but this is not the time our place for those remarks.  From the bottom of our hearts for everything that this organization does and gives for its fan's; THANK YOU INDIANAPOLIS COLTS!

I second your sentiment. If it was easy to be Super Bowl Champion, the game wouldn't be what it is. Climbing to the pinnacle is a daunting goal that this organization pursues with everything its got.  I Love the journey and the Colts.

Colts had a successful season.  Took it a step further in the playoffs reaching the AFCCG.  Still need to figure out how to beat New England and to become more consistently competitive against the better teams in the league.  Hopefully this team gets bigger and tougher in the trenches for 2015.

Couldn't had said it better myself. We had the worst team in the league 3 seasons ago, now look at us. One game away from the superbowl. Every season we advance further into the playoffs, and i hope the trend continues. With Andrew Luck the qb of the future, our future is looking bright.