Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Richard Sherman says Tom Brady isn't who he seems to be

Blue Horseshoe

Good luck to Wagner trying to cover Edelman/Lafell. Thomas has a dislocated shoulder.....it will not be easy for him at all during the game, and he won't be the same ballhawk we are accustomed to seeing.

Wagner is a great tackler.... And I thought Maxweill and Lane are covering them?

edit: Isn't Lafell a reject from Carolina?

not my team to begin with

Wagner is a great tackler.... And I thought Maxweill and Lane are covering them?

edit: Isn't Lafell a reject from Carolina?

not my team to begin with

So you expect Maxwell and Lane to be perfect against Tom Brady? And you are the one who brought Wagner into the discussion when we were talking about the banged up secondary. Lafell averaged 13 yards per catch this year for nearly 1,000 yards. That's a pretty good reject.

So you expect Maxwell and Lane to be perfect? And you are the one who brought Wagner into the discussion when we were talking about the banged up secondary. Lafell averaged 13 yards per catch this year for nearly 1,000 yards. That's a pretty good reject.

Maxwell and Lane perfect? Ok???

Are you expecting Lafell and Edelman to be perfect as well?

Lafell:

Brady makes literally every receiver good. Lafell was with Newton last year. What did he do that time? I'm pretty sure Emmanuel Sanders would do the same or better if he was with Brady.

Edit: In my six games of watching Seattle(their big games pretty much), I usually see Wagner cover receivers/tight ends.

Maxwell and Lane perfect? Ok???

Are you expecting Lafell and Edelman to be perfect as well?

Lafell:

Brady makes literally every receiver good. Lafell was with Newton last year. What did he do that time? I'm pretty sure Emmanuel Sanders would do the same or better if he was with Brady.

Edit: In my six games of watching Seattle(their big games pretty much), I usually see Wagner cover receivers/tight ends.

I'm not expecting to see them play perfectly. I'm just saying, we have seen this Patriots offense play very well all year. It isnt a sin to think that they may do well against a banged up Seattle secondary. Yes, Lafell is playing with Brady, unless New England plans on sending Cam Newton out there to start in the Super Bowl. What does Lafell's past play have to do with anything? And I still don't think Wagner would match up well trying to cover a speedy guy like Edelman.

I'm not expecting to see them play perfectly. I'm just saying, we have seen this Patriots offense play very well all year. It isnt a sin to think that they may do well against a banged up Seattle secondary. Yes, Lafell is playing with Brady, unless New England plans on sending Cam out there to start in the Super Bowl. What does Lafell's past play have to do with anything? And I still don't think Wagner would match up well trying to cover a speedy guy like Edelman.

Edelman: Edelman a speedy guy? Nice.

Seattle Injury: Everyone is banged up in the playoffs so......

Lafell: Lafell isn't really good to me. With Brady, he is. Complimenting Brady of course.

Edelman: Edelman a speedy guy? Nice.

Seattle Injury: Everyone is banged up in the playoffs so......

Lafell: Lafell isn't really good to me. With Brady, he is. Complimenting Brady of course.

Yeahhh. I guess you don't watch much Patriots football. Edelman is quick. He's basically Brady's go to guy. You keep on downplaying the fact that Seattle's secondary isn't hurting. It is. And as we saw on Sunday, the Patriots are just fine and healthy, both on offense and defense. I'm not even sure where you are going with the Lafell thing, but it seems like you are grasping for straws.

Yeahhh. I guess you don't watch much Patriots football. Edelman is quick. He's basically Brady's go to guy. You keep on downplaying the fact that Seattle's secondary isn't hurting. It is. And as we saw on Sunday, the Patriots are just fine and healthy, both on offense and defense. I'm not even sure where you are going with the Lafell thing, but it seems like you are grasping for straws.

Edit: oops my bad lol

How fast is Edelman? You're telling me he's almost as fast as the fastest WRs in the league? I know he's good because he's better than Welker.

Lafell: You're telling me he's good.

I'm just discussing about the next game. That's all.

Another "you don't watch football much" move.

How annoying and predictable.

How fast is Edelman? You're telling me he's almost as fast as the fastest WRs in the league? I know he's good because he's better than Welker.

Lafell: You're telling me he's good.

I'm just discussing about the next game. That's all.

Where did I say he was the fastest guy in the league? You're getting defensive and it is bc none of your arguments recently are adding up or making sense. I'm not picking on you. Yes, Edelman is fast...you say Lafell is only good bc of his quarterback? Who will be his quarterback in said game we are discussing? So, by that logic, wouldn't he still be able to perform at a high level?

Where did I say he was the fastest guy in the league? You're getting defensive and it is bc none of your arguments recently are adding up or making sense. I'm not picking on you. Yes, Edelman is fast...you say Lafell is only good bc of his quarterback? Who will be his quarterback in said game we are discussing? So, by that logic, wouldn't he still be able to perform at a high level?

I'm not defensive because I have no rooting interests in either team(I picked Seattle). -rolls eyes-

Is Lafell a good WR?

I'm not defensive because I have no rooting interests in either team(I picked Seattle). -rolls eyes-

Is Lafell a good WR?

Yeah, I can tell you picked Seattle. You've been downplaying their injuries from the start. :) Yes, Lafell is a more than capable receiver. I've posted his stats to support my belief in him. Make no mistake, I know that Seattle has a tough defense. But Brady can still find ways to exploit it.

Yeah, I can tell you picked Seattle. You've been downplaying their injuries from the start. Yes, Lafell is a more than capable receiver. I've posted his stats to support my belief in him. Make no mistake, I know that Seattle has a tough defense. But Brady can still find ways to exploit it.

You have Brady and the personell to exploit everything.

What about the defense?

You have Brady and the personell to exploit everything.

What about the defense?

I'm not a Patriots fan lol. I love the way Wilson plays and he will definitely have some big plays against the New England defense. That's why I think this will be a good game, and nothing close to a blowout.

Brady is the only player in the NFL that can get in the face of a NFL ref and not be fined or flagged. He did it against the Raven's I think it was. Any other player and the refs calling the security guards on the sidelines to come get that player

Yea, right after he literally got poked in the eye to the point where he had broken blood vessels forming a dark red circle right next to his pupil.. thats why he freaked out at the ref, he was POed that he just got poked right in the eye infront of the ref and they did nothing

Yea, right after he literally got poked in the eye to the point where he had broken blood vessels forming a dark red circle right next to his pupil.. thats why he freaked out at the ref, he was POed that he just got poked right in the eye infront of the ref and they did nothing

I get that, but under no circumstance are players to get in the face of a ref nor touch them

Glad Sherman is putting that jerk on blast again.  Playing mind games trying to get in that head of Brady's once more.  Hopefully Tom will oblige by going right at him so Sherm can do his thing. 

Players know who the classy guys and the jerks are.  You never hear Sherm say this kind of stuff about guys like Peyton, Rogers or Luck.

I love the animosity that Seattle has for Brady and the fact that Richard Sherman is so outspoken with it.  He is perhaps my favorite non-Colts player in the league. 

When Sherman first told this story a while back, it was a lighter version. He said that during a TV timeout, Brady came over to him and Earl Thomas and sort of winked and wise-cracked, "So who are you guys again?" Which is more smart-aleck-y than walking over to someone and saying, "You're a nobody."

Sherman's feeding the beast, he's no dummy. He knows that anything he can throw out there will further paint the Patriots as the villains next weekend (as if that's in question at this point, lol...)...

Kind of ironic, though, in that that game more or less put him as well as the Seahawks on the NFL map. Not a lot of people knew much about Richard Sherman prior to the "U MAD BRO?" thing. Obviously it would have eventually happened, but whether Sherman wants to admit it or not, that run-in with Brady is part of why he is who he is in today's NFL. 

When Sherman first told this story a while back, it was a lighter version. He said that during a TV timeout, Brady came over to him and Earl Thomas and sort of winked and wise-cracked, "So who are you guys again?" Which is more smart-aleck-y than walking over to someone and saying, "You're a nobody."

Sherman's feeding the beast, he's no dummy. He knows that anything he can throw out there will further paint the Patriots as the villains next weekend (as if that's in question at this point, lol...)...

Kind of ironic, though, in that that game more or less put him as well as the Seahawks on the NFL map. Not a lot of people knew much about Richard Sherman prior to the "U MAD BRO?" thing. Obviously it would have eventually happened, but whether Sherman wants to admit it or not, that run-in with Brady is part of why he is who he is in today's NFL. 

Honestly, no one can hear Richard or his ire amid deflate gate. I kind of like that. lol.

Sherman's great. I can't wait to hear what he has to say during media week, it's going to make for good T.V. Of course Brady/the Patriots aren't ever going to fire back at him haha