Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady Thread

dw49

I originally thought it's a good idea but was afraid it'd stoop to name calling and fighting.. it did.

Btw.. you are are nothing but aces and we have no problem with you and a lot of other Pat fans. I would challenge anyone to find anything unfair I've ever said about Brady or the Pats. When your guys MJD and american came on and made a case to say Luck was no better than Andy Dalton , it's just going to be a battle as far as I'm concerned. I will call those two out at every opportunity I get.

Btw.. you are are nothing but aces and we have no problem with you and a lot of other Pat fans. I would challenge anyone to find anything unfair I've ever said about Brady or the Pats. When your guys MJD and american came on and made a case to say Luck was no better than Andy Dalton , it's just going to be a battle as far as I'm concerned. I will call those two out at every opportunity I get.

Let me think- nope you haven't :) I just hope it stays civil

Anyway Luck dispelled any notion he's the same as Dalton today- one would think :)

Because the other one went so well.

What is there to say about him? HOF'er pretty much no matter what. Seems like a pretty cool guy. And I don't like him(on the field) because he's on the Patriots.

Pretty much how I feel about Luck. Don't like him on the field cus I don't like the beard and don't like when he makes plays running.

But respect him and would never dis him off field. I suspect he will be a HOF'er too IMO. He can only get better.

oops I'm off topic. Sick of Brady threads :)

Pretty much how I feel about Luck. Don't like him on the field cus I don't like the beard and don't like when he makes plays running.

But respect him and would never dis him off field. I suspect he will be a HOF'er too IMO. He can only get better.

oops I'm off topic. Sick of Brady threads :)

I don't like you because you dissed the beard. That thing is what gives him his powers.  ;)

LOL but yeah, Brady threads get stale, don't they?

I don't like you because you dissed the beard. That thing is what gives him his powers.   ;)

LOL but yeah, Brady threads get stale, don't they?

I keep thinking he's gonna shave it off. I mean he has to sometime :)

Need to send Delilah to him.

Lucks neck beard just adds to his unassuming, approachable, slightly nerdy, i still drive a 93 Honda civic, still rock a flip phone, and only

drink heady micro-brews at the pub whilst playing Settlers of Catan persona...

Oh but this thread is about, the fuzzy boot wearing, bad at high fiving Mr. Bundchen...

Guess the guy is awesome at making pancakes...

Good luck with that. Dalton was missing his top two WRs yesterday but I am sure it felt good to see Andrew put a nail in the debate at least for this season anyways. Here's hoping he takes out Manning on Sunday although I don't have much confidence in that hope ...