Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Game Cancellations, I Miss Seeing My Team!

Go Blue Horseshoe

I think the last game that I got to watch the Colts play was when they got destroyed by the Saints on Sunday Night Football. There have been at least 2 or 3 games after that that were supposed to be aired in my area, but they all got bumped for other games. I have been listening to the games on the internet in recent weeks, but its just not the same. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I know that a winless team isn't going to draw a lot of ratings from people who aren't fans, but I wish that I could see the Colts at least one more time on TV before the season ends...

I think the last game that I got to watch the Colts play was when they got destroyed by the Saints on Sunday Night Football. There have been at least 2 or 3 games after that that were supposed to be aired in my area, but they all got bumped for other games. I have been listening to the games on the internet in recent weeks, but its just not the same. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I know that a winless team isn't going to draw a lot of ratings from people who aren't fans, but I wish that I could see the Colts at least one more time on TV before the season ends...

I'm a Colts season ticket holder living in central Illinois. I have not gone to Indianapolis for a game all year so I stay at home and watch games on TV. We use to get all of the Colts games here but we haven't gotten one here since the Houston game to start the season. I don't have a problem with it because they usually show me a better game than the Colts game. The only week I had a problem with it was when they showed Kansas City at Detroit instead of Cleveland at Indy but it wasn't that big of a deal because we are extremely terrible this year.

I'm a Colts season ticket holder living in central Illinois. I have not gone to Indianapolis for a game all year so I stay at home and watch games on TV. We use to get all of the Colts games here but we haven't gotten one here since the Houston game to start the season. I don't have a problem with it because they usually show me a better game than the Colts game. The only week I had a problem with it was when they showed Kansas City at Detroit instead of Cleveland at Indy but it wasn't that big of a deal because we are extremely terrible this year.

I am dying to go see a game live since tickets are so cheap right now, but its just not going to happen. Too much other stuff going on. I know we haven't done much all season long, but I still like to watch the Colts more than any other team in the NFL.

good thing i just got sunday ticket! :D

I haven't seen the Colts play since that nightmare on the Bayou (Oct. 23). despite the 0-12 record I still am looking forward to watching them December 22nd! I don't think Houston has ever won in Indy so maybe the Colts do it again lol,It will be the last time Peyton will be on the Colts sidelines in Indy, more than likely.

I haven't seen the Colts play since that nightmare on the Bayou (Oct. 23). despite the 0-12 record I still am looking forward to watching them December 22nd! I don't think Houston has ever won in Indy so maybe the Colts do it again lol,It will be the last time Peyton will be on the Colts sidelines in Indy, more than likely.

How could you possibly know that? That fact is no one has any idea except maybe Manning and the Colts FO

Get direct TV NFL sunday ticket, the best 100$ you'll spend a year

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, December 8, 2011 - inviting others to PM him for link
Hidden by shecolt, December 8, 2011 - inviting others to PM him for link

If you don't mind watching on your computer you can get them online. PM me and I'll send you a link. I can't post a link on the forum but if anybody wants to private message me I can send you to a couple of sites where you can always get the game online for free

The Colts are a winless team. No network is going to show the rest of their games (the Thursday night game on The NFL Network cannot be flexed and will be shown locally in each team's home market in addition to the NFL Network). The remaining 3 games (TN, Baltimore and Jacksonville) will only be shown to the smallest possible audience. The Jags game might only be shown to the Indy Market unless the Jags sell out in order to avoid the blackout. It is very late in the Season but you could get The NFL Sunday ticket via Directv if you have to see their remaining games. That is why I have the Ticket - to catch all their games not available in my area (NJ).

This link detail what area of the country will get this week's Colts - Ravens game.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, December 8, 2011 - response to invitation
Hidden by shecolt, December 8, 2011 - response to invitation

If you don't mind watching on your computer you can get them online. PM me and I'll send you a link. I can't post a link on the forum but if anybody wants to private message me I can send you to a couple of sites where you can always get the game online for free

shouldnt say that in public forum... we all know it

The only game not aired here in Fort Wayne has been the Carolina game. That was due to Fox not having the double-header and they wisely chose to air the Bears game instead. I say wisely because Fort Wayne is split between the Colts/Bears, before their match up at the Superbowl there was a rally downtown for the Superbowl and it was dead even. There are also a considerable amount of Packers and Lions fans here, mainly because of the GM plant that brought in many people from the closed plants in Wisconsin and Michigan. Since those two teams play on Fox, the Colts will probably air here, they usually air Cincy or Cleaveland games if the Colts aren't playing.

Yes. It is over 200 bucks. Biggest waste of money ever this year.

I totally disagree. I love The NFL Sunday Ticket and believe it is a great value for Colts fans, particularly ones who would not be able to get their games any other way. I've had the Ticket since 1996 and could not enjoy the NFL season without it. Pricing can be expensive but you can always get a deal (for instance new subscribers to DIRECTV this year got the Ticket for free and I and a lot of other long time subscribers alway get a substantial discount). I haven't paid full price for the Ticket since 1998.

I know to each his own but with over 4 million subscribers to the Sunday Ticket, I would not call it a waste of money.

As a rabid Colts fan living in New Jersey I will enjoy legally watching the Colts vs Ravens this Sunday via the Ticket.

How did you get it for $100? Isn't it over $200?

Closer to $300 - plus the cost of having to pay for Directv instead of bundling tel/tv/internet together. Watching the Colts probably costs me in the neighborhood of $650 - $800 per year.

I haven't seen Colts this season neither. In better seasons I saw them even 3-4 times a year, but now... Hungarian Sport TV Chanel buys copyright from ESPN to broadcast 2 or 3 games each weekend, but since Colts aren't in prime time, they won't be on air over here.

If you go the nfl.com I believe that they allow international fans to watch the games online. Unfortunately you can't if you are in the US.

I totally disagree. I love The NFL Sunday Ticket and believe it is a great value for Colts fans, particularly ones who would not be able to get their games any other way. I've had the Ticket since 1996 and could not enjoy the NFL season without it. Pricing can be expensive but you can always get a deal (for instance new subscribers to DIRECTV this year got the Ticket for free and I and a lot of other long time subscribers alway get a substantial discount). I haven't paid full price for the Ticket since 1998.

I know to each his own but with over 4 million subscribers to the Sunday Ticket, I would not call it a waste of money.

As a rabid Colts fan living in New Jersey I will enjoy legally watching the Colts vs Ravens this Sunday via the Ticket.

I was speaking only about this year. In other years, I really enjoyed having it. But since the Colts did not put a product on the field that I deemed worth paying for this year, I wish I had not paid for it.

The Colts are a winless team. No network is going to show the rest of their games (the Thursday night game on The NFL Network cannot be flexed and will be shown locally in each team's home market in addition to the NFL Network). The remaining 3 games (TN, Baltimore and Jacksonville) will only be shown to the smallest possible audience. The Jags game might only be shown to the Indy Market unless the Jags sell out in order to avoid the blackout. It is very late in the Season but you could get The NFL Sunday ticket via Directv if you have to see their remaining games. That is why I have the Ticket - to catch all their games not available in my area (NJ).

This link detail what area of the country will get this week's Colts - Ravens game.

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

That's SLIM...

But from what the map says..I think us folks up in Northwest Indiana will get NE-Washington this week..

..while the rest of the state watches the Colts at Baltimore

I was speaking only about this year. In other years, I really enjoyed having it. But since the Colts did not put a product on the field that I deemed worth paying for this year, I wish I had not paid for it.

Sorry, I misinterpted your post. I agree the product has been abysmal this year, but I still need my Colts fix and the best way for me to see the team is via the Ticket.

I understand and sympathize with any of you who have not been able to watch Colt's games this year. I wasn't able to watch the Colts/Panthers game and I am still complaining about that. :angry::hissy::rant::shout::argh: :tvhammer:

However, please do not post links to illegal streams on the forums. Don't ask for those links on the forums. And, don't invite others to PM you for those links on the forums.

What any members do via PM is just that . . . a private message,. But, please keep it off of the public forums. Thank you.

I live in Portland and I'm in the same boat. I was in Indy and went to the Colts/Chiefs game and it was entertaining. But I don't get cable and refuse to pay for TV. So no NFL network games, no ESPN games, and no NFL Sunday Ticket.

I can't get DirectTV BUT I was all set to get the PS3/Direct TV package but Peyton wasn't going to start so I saved $300.

I did however keep my redzone package...

This week I had to tweet #nflredzone just to get some highlights of the colts pats when they were in the red zone in garbage time. They were showing Vikings/Teebow at the 50 yard line (a game that was national tv) even though colts were scoring TDs.

bad.

For reference next season: :)

1. Right before the season began, Sunday Ticket was offering a "Last Chance" deal for new subscribers that was appx $100-$125 USD.

2. The week before the season started I called DirecTV to cancel my Sunday Ticket; I wanted to reduce my expenses. The salesman made an offer that was reduced by a 3rd of the normal price. I told him I appreciated the offer but still needed to reduce my expenses. He came back with another offer which cut appx. half off the full price. Again I said no. Then he made an offer that brought the price down to a little over $100 which I couldn't pass up. :)

Something to keep in mind. They want to keep you as a customer.

And because I enjoy football, I can watch any game I want when we are on a bye or have a crappy matchup (like the CIN/STL game) during a time when the Colts aren't playing,

I guess it goes with the territory. Stinks for out of town fans for sure.

I know what you mean, no matter how bad...........you still watch.