Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Miami at NYJ

Moose Of Woe

As an aside, Miami would be a pretty scary team if they had a consistent offense. That D is no joke. Tannehill is just so all over the place you never know if he's going to light it up or limp through a game.

Barring a complete collapse in the last 4 weeks, Miami should get a wild card. At 7-5 Buffalo has the same record, but they're about to run a 4 game gauntlet they'll be lucky to win two games out of.

-Den (L)

-Oakland (Should win this one, but it's BUF so who knows?)

-GB (L)

-NE (L)

Buf should be right at .500 and Miami looks to finish a game or two ahead. Miami has:

-BAL (L)

-NE (? Probably a L)

-MIN (W)

-Jets (? If it's for a playoff berth, they'll probably blow it lol)

Was asleep, ended up missing the game.

But in the past week or so I remember some announcer going "It's so hard to imagine that this team was once 1-0 and has now lost 7 straight games."

Let's go back to Week 1: They played the Raiders. Just about any team can open the season up 1-0 if they start out against the Raiders.

And even after Week 1, half of the teams are 1-0...

Was asleep, ended up missing the game.

But in the past week or so I remember some announcer going "It's so hard to imagine that this team was once 1-0 and has now lost 7 straight games."

Let's go back to Week 1: They played the Raiders. Just about any team can open the season up 1-0 if they start out against the Raiders.

And even after Week 1, half of the teams are 1-0...

Oakland is like the Patch Adams of the NFL. They can make any team feel good.patch-adams-movie-clip-screenshot-clowni

That game was Rex Ryan giving a giant middle finger to Idzik and Woody.

"Oh you want me to start the horrible QB you drafted instead of the guy who might actually win us some games? Sure, you're the boss. I'll do that."

Then he has him throw like 10 times or whatever it was for the entire game. At one point Geno failed to hand the ball off to Chris Ivory properly and they almost fumbled inside their own 10. He's just awful. 

Ryan will get a DC job somewhere and do very well with it. Great coordinator, just maybe not head coach material there. 

That game was Rex Ryan giving a giant middle finger to Idzik and Woody.

"Oh you want me to start the horrible QB you drafted instead of the guy who might actually win us some games? Sure, you're the boss. I'll do that."

Then he has him throw like 10 times or whatever it was for the entire game. At one point Geno failed to hand the ball off to Chris Ivory properly and they almost fumbled inside their own 10. He's just awful. 

Ryan will get a DC job somewhere and do very well with it. Great coordinator, just maybe not head coach material there. 

haha yup. Geno is a real "stud".  Even the best QB's fumble a snap or something stupid once in a blue moon, but when you can bank on a guy making 1-2 boneheaded plays at a MINIMUM every game you need to switch gears to another QB. Vick is bad now, but he at least gives you a prayer at winning some games and at least can sometimes do the fundamentals of quarterbacking properly. Sometimes is better than never.

Indy paging Rex Ryan....we could use a run defense..........got any ideas?

Jets didn't even let Geno throw at all. Granted they were running really well but that Miami secondary can be thrown on and Ryan would not let him try. The Jets off-season will be really interesting this year. I don't think they fire Rex prior to season's end and I am not sure if Woody will fire the GM at all.

Jets didn't even let Geno throw at all. Granted they were running really well but that Miami secondary can be thrown on and Ryan would not let him try. The Jets off-season will be really interesting this year. I don't think they fire Rex prior to season's end and I am not sure if Woody will fire the GM at all.

Woody will cave to public pressure. He almost has to. Jets fans absolutely despise Idzik and want him out.

What's funny is: When teams don't run the ball all claim they pass too much. 'To win this time of year you have to RUN THE BALL!!!!

When they run the ball well..and don't pass..'They're not giving the QB a chance!!!" "They've put the handcuffs on him!!!"

Folks sometimes want balance more than they want wins

Jets had the game plan for the upset...they just gave it away because they aren't good

What's funny is: When teams don't run the ball all claim they pass too much. 'To win this time of year you have to RUN THE BALL!!!!

When they run the ball well..and don't pass..'They're not giving the QB a chance!!!" "They've put the handcuffs on him!!!"

Folks sometimes want balance more than they want wins

Jets had the game plan for the upset...they just gave it away because they aren't good

Yep. Good post.