Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills 38- Jets 3

-JJ-

The Jets were not just bad, they were horrible and I think Rex is probably gone sooner rather than later.  They looked confused and disorganized.  Vick looks like he is done, and G. Smith isn't much better.  Really glad I am not a Jet's fan.

Time to offer a compensatory 7th rounder to the Jets for Muhammed Wilkerson, 7th rounder for Sheldon Richardson, and 6th rounder for Damon Harrison, provided that we pay all of Rex Ryan's food bill the rest of the year.

As bad as the Jets organization has been of late I still don't think they would go for that. But hey, no harm in trying.

The Bills seemed to enjoy playing indoors..

Build a dome, Bills....for obvious reasons

Dome isn't safe either. Remember the Vikings roof caved in. I'm sure that 7ft of snow would've collapsed the Bills roof if they had one

But all cold weather spots should have domes though.

Rex Ryan will still be the head coach next season... watch.

As outlandish as that sounds, it wouldn't surprise me MTC. Other than Coach Herm Edwards & Rex Ryan in his 1st 2 years there as HC, that franchise seems permanently broken to me.

I guess Eric Mangini was moderately successful under QB Brett Favre. 

Besides, it's funny to watch Tom Brady whip their behind every year. Rex Ryan's a superb DC & a horrible HC. Facts are facts. 

As outlandish as that sounds, it wouldn't surprise me MTC. Other than Coach Herm Edwards & Rex Ryan in his 1st 2 years there as HC, that franchise seems permanently broken to me.

I guess Eric Mangini was moderately successful under QB Brett Favre. 

Besides, it's funny to watch Tom Brady whip their behind every year. Rex Ryan's a superb DC & a horrible HC. Facts are facts. 

Believe it or not, I grudgingly cheer for the Jets during Patriots/Jets games. They're the slightly (key word) lesser of the two evils. I was even a Jets fan for a day during the 2010 playoff game when they knocked out the Patriots.

Anyhow, the Jets may be horrendous this season, but "We swept the Jets" (a team we've had difficulties with during the Rex Ryan era, going into this season I think Rex was 7-3 as a HC against the Bills, most of those losses being very ugly ones too), will probably be a top highlight of this Bills season.

Onto the Bills, the Browns game next week is now all of a sudden very important - win and we're at 7-5 with still some life for the playoffs. Still, the past two losses to Kansas City and Miami really set us back, we're on the wrong side of the KC tiebreaker, and we need some help to get them defeated. Hopefully the Broncos can supply that help this week.

Even if we beat the Browns, the last four games of the season are just brutal. This is why we really needed a win against Kansas City or Miami. Our last four games feature:

Packers (home game, but still very scary)

Broncos (in Denver, wonderful)

Raiders (might be a 1-win team at the moment, but the game is in Oakland and Bills have real trouble on the west coast)

Patriots (in Foxboro, inside a building we have never won in before)

I thought Rex Ryan coaches himself into another year last season, they went 8-8 and were great on defense. This year is terrible. 

The GM and the coach need to go. Mike Vick? Chris Johnson? Percy Harvin? This isn't madden 2012

Dome isn't safe either. Remember the Vikings roof caved in. I'm sure that 7ft of snow would've collapsed the Bills roof if they had one

But all cold weather spots should have domes though.

[/quote

Domes are built to withstand heavy snow....TK

Remember..Minnesota didnt actually have a dome..it was an air supported cover. Bad concept that no one else copied

Would it not fit if some team from the NFC South won the SB this year. Keep in mind the crazy upsets every year. I know its a stretch but Mark Sanchez just whooped the Cowboys in Dallas without sticking his face in another man's butt.

cant happen King...who (from the NFC South) is going to Seattle or Green bay and beating them?