Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Awesome Mike Adams stat you may not know

RockThatBlue

Yeah but Grigson signed him didn't he when 31 other teams didn't notice. So in turn, he did find him.

Yes Grigson signed him. The 49ers GM signed Bethea, does that mean he "found" Antonie? Was he some hard to discover unknown talent? No, he was an established player who became a free agent.

31 other teams didn't notice? That's interesting, how do you know that? What makes you think the Colts were the only team interested? Don't make dumb comments like that.

It was a good signing for sure, but trying to give Grigson credit for "finding" Mike Adams is silly. He is an established player. I guess Grigson "found" Arthur Jones too? Give me a break.

Yes Grigson signed him. The 49ers GM signed Bethea, does that mean he "found" Antonie? Was he some hard to discover unknown talent? No, he was an established player who became a free agent.

31 other teams didn't notice? That's interesting, how do you know that? What makes you think the Colts were the only team interested? Don't make dumb comments like that.

It was a good signing for sure, but trying to give Grigson credit for "finding" Mike Adams is silly. He is an established player. I guess Grigson "found" Arthur Jones too? Give me a break.

Sounds like someone * in your Cheerios.

This whole "find" debate aside, it was actually a very good signing. Many on this board didn't like it, but he has been very good IMO.

Side note: that pick he had against Brady when he lobbed a dead duck towards Gronk? What an awful throw. Could not believe how bad it was. Brady was so flustered when he turned around and saw the pass rush and just chucked it up.

Are you always this cheerfull? It must be fun to be around you. Always being argumentative is not a good thing. I have a word that describes that but it can't be used in this forum.

I think you are splitting hairs here. I would say he is a find.  He has far exceeded expectations.  Maybe swap out the word for bargain.  But it doesn't change the meaning of the post.

A decent FA pickup who's giving production in excess of his cap hit? Would that be a fair summary?

We're currently doing research into a splitting hairs smiley :P 

The big difference is Bethea was signed quickly Adams looked be out of a job after every team filled all there needs .