Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Boom or someone else?

PrincetonTiger

Who would you prefer to be the #2 RB  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you prefer?

• Someone Else-Please Name
    • Daniel "Boom" Herron

I hope Pagano is gonna put up the starting RB position as a prize against the Jags. We need the one true cowbell that can run on every down. We must be consistent. Switching in and out in a 2-back system just is declining the skills set of each running back. The more you play the more experiece you get. Just look at our Pettine look at his Rbs .“We also look at running styles against a particular opponent,” said Pettine. “You look at the game. These are the runs that we have for this game plan. Who executes these particular runs the best? It’s more than just, ‘Hey, he looked better in practice than he did.’ Sometimes it’s a style matchup decision.”

Just saw on NFL.com that LeGarrette Blount walk off the field early because he wan't getting much snaps. What if steelers cut him and Colts pick him up. He is the same guy torch the Colts last year in the playoffs.

He would Certainly add that Punishing Physical presence to the running game that we expected out of Richardson. 

What's the point of being a back-up RB if when you finally get a chance to play, the team brings in another guy? I hope for Boom, and other Colts players who may be watching this, that Boom gets his shot to play. I understand that the GM has to field the best team, but there is value in staying in-house.