Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots look like they are going to win

mattceinicram

It's not overrating or underrating anyone

It's no secret Colts struggle with good TE's. So what makes people think a Top 5 TE isn't gonna give us problems? Regardless whether it's in Indianapolis or Massachusetts, it's a fact

My point was you were looking at why the Colts could lose rather than how they can win. IMO, They won't be able to stop the Colts' offensive weapons. Gronk will be a problem, though.

Being away against the Pats is a bad thing. They've got a nasty record streak going on there against AFC teams. That's why it's better to play them at home.

My point was you were looking at why the Colts could lose rather than how they can win. IMO, They won't be able to stop the Colts' offensive weapons. Gronk will be a problem, though.

Being away against the Pats is a bad thing. They've got a nasty record streak going on there against AFC teams. That's why it's better to play them at home.

They can stop our offense if they play it right

Revis can easily take Reggie out the game completely. And their pass rush has vastly improved

Weakest spot on their Defense is Brandon Browner who will get torched by Hilton.

Hoping for a Colts win, but wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots come out with the W. They've scored 40+ points both times we've played them in the Andrew Era.

We have the offense to compete cause we're more balanced than Denver ever could be, but like I said wouldn't surprise me if they won

They can stop our offense if they play it right

Revis can easily take Reggie out the game completely. And their pass rush has vastly improved

Weakest spot on their Defense is Brandon Browner who will get torched by Hilton.

Hoping for a Colts win, but wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots come out with the W. They've scored 40+ points both times we've played them in the Andrew Era.

We have the offense to compete cause we're more balanced than Denver ever could be, but like I said wouldn't surprise me if they won

Yeah, it probably wouldn't surprise me if the Colts lost either. The pats are absolutely rolling right now.

I think Revis gets put on Hilton. Hilton has been the #1 target for most of this year, and he's been very productive too. Although if Revis is put on Reggie, I think he can get open. Revis hasn't really been himself at times this year.

I don't think the past two times they've played has much to do with anything. Both teams have changed quite a bit already.

Like you said, I wouldn't be surprised if the Colts lost, it's just I'm not gonna be surprised if they win either. Both of these teams are really good, and that game will be really important in deciding seeding in the AFC.

Yeah, I think Gronk is the only matchup issue we have. That's a big problem, of course, but it's possible to minimize his effectiveness, I think.

Lets get real here guys the Patriots are a great team at home on the road is a different story there 2-2 this year. Everyone keeps saying Pats are 2 - 0 in Luck Era where were those games played again? Anyone know the last time the Pats won in Indy? It was back in 2007 when the Pats had one Giant lose at the end. We were up by 10 in the fourth in that game and should have won too. For some reason the league schedules all of the Pats tough games at home for them I'm not counting the playoff ones they earned those home games. Colts will beat the Pats two Sunday nights just for the simple fact the game is in Indy would be a different story if it were in New England.

PS all the undercover Pats fans pretending to be Colts fans need to get lost if your a Colts fan you automatically should hate the Pats, really if you cheer for any team but the Pats you should hate them.

Lets get real here guys the Patriots are a great team at home on the road is a different story there 2-2 this year. Everyone keeps saying Pats are 2 - 0 in Luck Era where were those games played again? Anyone know the last time the Pats won in Indy? It was back in 2007 when the Pats had one Giant lose at the end. We were up by 10 in the fourth in that game and should have won too. For some reason the league schedules all of the Pats tough games at home for them I'm not counting the playoff ones they earned those home games. Colts will beat the Pats two Sunday nights just for the simple fact the game is in Indy would be a different story if it were in New England.

PS all the undercover Pats fans pretending to be Colts fans need to get lost if your a Colts fan you automatically should hate the Pats, really if you cheer for any team but the Pats you should hate them.

I agree that the Pats seem to get way more home games than road games against the Colts (and that has continued with Manning at the Broncos, going to NE three years in a row, and only winning the playoff game that was in Denver), and they are the toughest home team in the league. 

But there's a formula to NFL scheduling. The league isn't gifting them home games. It's pretty well predetermined, and predicated on previous results. 

I agree that the Pats seem to get way more home games than road games against the Colts (and that has continued with Manning at the Broncos, going to NE three years in a row, and only winning the playoff game that was in Denver), and they are the toughest home team in the league. 

But there's a formula to NFL scheduling. The league isn't gifting them home games. It's pretty well predetermined, and predicated on previous results. 

Oh ya I know how the schedule works with changing division you play each year and you play at home then in 3 years you play on the road there but there are two games that they get to chose whoever they want as the home team. That is the two games where you play the team that finished in the same position as you in the other two AFC divisions. Thank god for the Broncos or they would have had us go to New England again this year for sure. We should be 2 - 2 in the Luck era by the end of next year since we play New England in Indy again next year :)

Oh ya I know how the schedule works with changing division you play each year and you play at home then in 3 years you play on the road there but there are two games that they get to chose whoever they want as the home team. That is the two games where you play the team that finished in the same position as you in the other two AFC divisions. Thank god for the Broncos or they would have had us go to New England again this year for sure. We should be 2 - 2 in the Luck era by the end of next year since we play New England in Indy again next year :)

Those two placement games are played home/away based on a formula as well. They don't choose the home team.

Those two placement games are played home/away based on a formula as well. They don't choose the home team.

That's correct.

The only thing the NFL does is decide when the games are played but they have to jockey 32 teams.