Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Niners @ Rams thread

shakedownstreet

Got to take the good with the bad at times with Jenkins when it comes to his aggressive style of playing Corner, Gonna get beat some doing that but also gonna make big plays at times, Once he learns to dial it down just a touch he will be better off....But don't dial it down much

Got to take the good with the bad at times with Jenkins when it comes to his aggressive style of playing Corner, Gonna get beat some doing that but also gonna make big plays at times, Once he learns to dial it down just a touch he will be better off....But don't dial it down much

Why would he bite on a double move with 30 seconds left in the half? That isn't aggressive, its not knowing the situation. They had to go 80 yards

Why would he bite on a double move with 30 seconds left in the half? That isn't aggressive, its not knowing the situation. They had to go 80 yards

And if he guesses right (obviously he didn't) he likely has a walk in TD with his speed...He gambled...He lost. He knew the situation I have no doubts about that...He wanted to make a play and crush any chance San Fran had of scoring...That's who he has always been, He knows he has blazing speed and is athletic, He has the type of personality that Deion Sanders has, Brash, Confident in his abilities. Wants to make plays as often as he can and wants to yap about it when he does

And if he guesses right (obviously he didn't) he likely has a walk in TD with his speed...He gambled...He lost. He knew the situation I have no doubts about that...He wanted to make a play and crush any chance San Fran had of scoring...That's who he has always been, He knows he has blazing speed and is athletic, He has the type of personality that Deion Sanders has, Brash, Confident in his abilities. Wants to make plays as often as he can and wants to yap about it when he does

He didn't have a safety over the top. It was a terrible mistake to make in that situation. He just got beat for another TD.

How is it possible the rams only have one sack on the season? With that d line and a much as they blitz they should have a lot more

They just have not been able to seal the deal. I think Quinn had something like 19 sacks last year which makes that number that much more remarkable.

He didn't have a safety over the top. It was a terrible mistake to make in that situation. He just got beat for another TD.

Im not saying he has stayed disciplined.....He clearly hasn't at times...But the physical skill set is there to be a game changer at the position (By game changer I mean a pick 6 threat from anywhere on the field)....Somebody has to get with him and reign him in a bit just like we have done with Vontae. It was a bad play by an aggressive Corner, I don't mind it if Im a coach so much.....Its much better then getting dinked and dunked all the way down the field.....Which reallyyyyyy drives me nuts when that happens

Im not saying he has stayed disciplined.....He clearly hasn't at times...But the physical skill set is there to be a game changer at the position (By game changer I mean a pick 6 threat from anywhere on the field)....Somebody has to get with him and reign him in a bit just like we have done with Vontae. It was a bad play by an aggressive Corner, I don't mind it if Im a coach so much.....Its much better then getting dinked and dunked all the way down the field.....Which reallyyyyyy drives me nuts when that happens

Kind of hard to get dinked and dunked four 80 yardsin 30 seconds. Situational football 101

49ers are a 2nd and 3rd qtr. team. They fall behind a bit, then adjust and have made it a habit of coming back the last 3 games.

However, it will be different if they fall behind to Peyton in Denver, might be a tad harder to come back, IMO.

I still think the Broncos barely break 30 in this game, something like 28-20 or 31-24 type of game vs the 49ers, IMO.