Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/11 Gamedays

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   I had cereal & yogurt with appropriate breakfast drinks for the first two games - Colts lost.  The third game I had blueberry waffles and sausage patties - Colts won big.  Been eating the waffles & sausages ever since regardless of game time.  Coincidence ??  I think not........  :blueshoe: 

Home game eat BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders at Champs with Coors Light to wash it down for breakfast. While at the game it's Coors Lights til start of the 3rd quarter with Nachos Grande around half time. For Road games its Tostitos Mild Salsa mixed with shredded cheese and Tostitos Scoops with Coors Lights all game long.

Home game eat BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders at Champs with Coors Light to wash it down for breakfast. While at the game it's Coors Lights til start of the 3rd quarter with Nachos Grande around half time. For Road games its Tostitos Mild Salsa mixed with shredded cheese and Tostitos Scoops with Coors Lights all game long.

Would you like some beer with your water.. lmao just playin.. seems like you know how to have a good time.. cheers