Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JAX @ IND post-game discussion: defense

21isSuperman

You are the most ignorant and hypocritical person on a forum that is full of ignorance and hypocrites.

Huh?

Where did this come from?     What's this all about?

The guy made a post you don't agree with.    Perhaps lots of posts you don't agree with.

But was this really necessary?

I'm just askin..........

I love watching Vontae play. He's had a great season so far.

Only problem with him today was 2(?) illegal contact calls, one on the supposed-to be safety. Still a good game.

we never saw a replay of them to see if they happened or were product of the league emphasizing that rule this year. Personally I find it funny they emphasis when they have no impact on the outcome but when it matters they call it like they always have.

Four sacks is good against most teams, but I would have liked to have seen a few more against this poor O-line, Werner made a good play in the end zone but would have liked for him to at least get a sack against this O-line. CB's looked good and the safeties were better than they have been, but still not up to par. overall decent performance by the Defense.

Did you notice the score at halftime? The Jags didn't score till the Colts called the dogs off. I am not saying the Colts defense is a top 5 or 10 but I don't understand how you can not say up to par in this game. The Jags scored 14 points in garbage time.

I'm excited to see when Jerrell Freeman returns.  We'll get even more stiff against the run than we already are, and he'll be able to help on the blitz too.    

and when Art Jones returns as well.

also did Chapman play yesterday? I didn't seem to see him out there. But then again CBS crew sucked so bad I couldn't see too well anyways.