Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Colts Players & AQ Shipley make number changes

TKnight24

We signed him 5 months ago, where have you been? haha

Nah yesterday we signed the 2 mentioned before Shipley. Shortly after announcing Cam Johnson went to the IR lis

I know I am off topic but is today an off day for the Colts? No practice? No report on the status of Holmes Brown or any of our other guys?

I am at work don't have time to dig around. You seem to have the scoop most of the time.

I know I am off topic but is today an off day for the Colts? No practice? No report on the status of Holmes Brown or any of our other guys?

I am at work don't have time to dig around. You seem to have the scoop most of the time.

I haven't seen anything on Holmes in print yet, but browse the photos from practice today, and he's not in them, and there are clear shots of AQ with the first team.

I heard on the radio today that they don't have to put out an injury report today because the game is on Monday night instead of Sunday.

I know I am off topic but is today an off day for the Colts? No practice? No report on the status of Holmes Brown or any of our other guys?

No practice today, game on Monday so extra rest day

I heard on the radio today that they don't have to put out an injury report today because the game is on Monday night instead of Sunday.

Yeah I don't care about an injury report we get  a practice report on the forum who participated who didn't etc. That is what I was looking for.

I haven't seen anything on Holmes in print yet, but browse the photos from practice today, and he's not in them, and there are clear shots of AQ with the first team.

I thought there was no practice because we play Monday extra day off you are sure it was from today? We usually get a practice report on practice days.

I thought there was no practice because we play Monday extra day off you are sure it was from today? We usually get a practice report on practice days.

There are practice photos from today on the colts.com home page

Haven't heard anything about Holmes, but it looks like AQ is still running with the 1st team.