Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Broncos Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It happens because they're out there for 60-65 snaps a game on average. There are going to be some blunders and botched assignments.   The line obviously isn't where it has been for the last few seasons and their play needs to improve if this team is going to be successful, but let's not go the complete opposite direction and expect them to be absolutely perfect.
    • When they signed McLeod, I thought it was because they intended him to be one of the starters. He's been a starter his whole career. And I figured he would be that vet presence to help Cross and Blackmon, or whomever.   But then Willis retired and I thought for sure he would start. But then Cross started flashing in TC because he's the most athletic person on the defense. And I think McLeod also got hurt in TC.     But now, after a couple games, I have a feeling we will be seeing McLeod as one of the starting Ss going forward, as long as he stays health.
    • We need to build the momentum for Pierce and Woods if we want a chance. Hopefully Woods takes more of Mo's snaps sooner than later. Mo may be an ok blocker but he is not a good receiver at all. Way too slow, and doesn't have the most reliable hands.
    • I think he had a worse day when he was cut
    • Yeah, if I recall, we didn’t ATTEMPT one pass longer than 25 yards. It allows defenses to press us without fear of being beat deep.   We need to sign Fuller or Odell to give them a few weeks. We’ll need a legit threat to get anywhere this season 
  • Members

• MPStack

MPStack 5,662

• Arodgers12

Arodgers12 385

• krunk

krunk 5,762

• Old Colt

Old Colt 229

• Nickster

Nickster 2,582

• husker61