Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need help with Fantasy Football? Ask here!

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a trade offer

i give

Forte

C Patterson

i get

G Tate

F Gore

Welker

I am in need of wr help but giving up forte is tough. 12 team PPR league

Tough one Golden Tate has been a good fantasy producer although it's hard to tell if he will keep that up once Megatron is back.   Gore and Welker havn't been good fantasy producers to my knowledge and Patterson hasn't really either.  

Honestly I'd break the whole thing down to Forte for Tate really.  

Undecided on the flex this week...

Mark Ingram vs. 49ers

Justin Forsett vs. Titans

That's your flex? Nice.

Toss up. Ingram has had some good games but not against good D's imo. Forsett had been pretty steady. But not as high of a ceiling as ingram.

However the 49ers are ranked 2nd on D for yards per game allowed while Tenn is 23rd.

That's your flex? Nice.

Toss up. Ingram has had some good games but not against good D's imo. Forsett had been pretty steady. But not as high of a ceiling as ingram.

However the 49ers are ranked 2nd on D for yards per game allowed while Tenn is 23rd.

Starters this week are McCoy and Ronnie Hillman.

I think I am going to go with Ingram just due to goal line work.

Tom Brady, he's my hero.

I picked him up after the KC game, someone dropped him, but with Luck as my QB he had no where to go, so today, I traded him for Drew Brees. yay for me! lol

How does that help you other then having Brees play during Luck and Brady's bye week?

Call me superstitious but ever since I have checked in with our forum for fantasy help I've been winning. So here we go again: need to pick 3 out of 4, White vs TB, Watkins vs Kc, Benjamin vs Philly, Sanu vs Clev. PPR. normally I like Watkins but I heard he got nicked up this week. Thanks for the help!

Call me superstitious but ever since I have checked in with our forum for fantasy help I've been winning. So here we go again: need to pick 3 out of 4, White vs TB, Watkins vs Kc, Benjamin vs Philly, Sanu vs Clev. PPR. normally I like Watkins but I heard he got nicked up this week. Thanks for the help!

Sanu can't miss.

Benjamin is the #1

Watkins is a sure thing if he plays

If he doesn't then you have your answer. TB right now is like the worst in pass defense so it won't be that bad of a play if you have to play him.

Sanu can't miss.

Benjamin is the #1

Watkins is a sure thing if he plays

If he doesn't then you have your answer. TB right now is like the worst in pass defense so it won't be that bad of a play if you have to play him.

Apparently Sanu can miss when his QB plays as poorly as he did last night!

I'm going to try to test your trade genius. My team is incredibly weak once I get past my starters. I've got Wilson, Murray, Bradshaw, Antonio Brown, G. Olsen, and Beckham Jr. So the top of my order is typically pretty solid. Past that though...it's dismal. I have no other decent WR to speak of (i.e. the disappointment that is Michael Crabtree) and am loaded down with RB prospects (Charles Sims, Tre Mason, Ben Tate, Carlos Hyde). Can you concoct a trade that could land me a decent WR2/RB2? I've considered packaging Olsen with one of those rookie RBs or Crabtree, but that would leave me utterly destitute at TE. 

If you have to trade Olsen, then pick up either Scott Chandler from the Bills, or Mychal Rivera from the Raiders if any are available on waivers...

IF anyone hasn't yet, grab Martavious Bryant WR Pitt..... another good sleeper WR is Jarvis Landry MIA..he's taken over the #2 WR spot from Hartline, and is also a KR/PR, so he could score that way as well...

Matt Asiata  MIN is hit or miss but gets all the goal line looks..is feast or famine...same with Lorenzo Talifiero BAL..if no one has stashed Ryan Mathews SD..pick him up now..he'll be back after the bye week...

Just some waiver wire suggestions..Good Luck

I'm going to try to test your trade genius. My team is incredibly weak once I get past my starters. I've got Wilson, Murray, Bradshaw, Antonio Brown, G. Olsen, and Beckham Jr. So the top of my order is typically pretty solid. Past that though...it's dismal. I have no other decent WR to speak of (i.e. the disappointment that is Michael Crabtree) and am loaded down with RB prospects (Charles Sims, Tre Mason, Ben Tate, Carlos Hyde). Can you concoct a trade that could land me a decent WR2/RB2? I've considered packaging Olsen with one of those rookie RBs or Crabtree, but that would leave me utterly destitute at TE.

See TY's post above. Also you could think of trading Wilson to someone who is in need of a qb. You still have Carson Palmer, mark Sanchez and Kyle Orton most likely on waivers. A package with him and someone else could be good. The main thing you need to look for is someone's weakness and your strength. Without looking at all rosters I couldn't give you a good estimate. You could go art a decent rb or wr but if that's ask that person had as well then they aren't going to trade.

But Ben Tate and tre Mason could be used as a pkg deal to get a rb that Someone can spare. Unless the league leaders are feeling generous, you could maybe target those that are at the bottom as they have nothing to lose. Also look to and use odell Beckham or Martavis Bryant as part of the pkg. Maybe a Bryant and been tate/tre Mason fire a rb2 or wr2.

You have two good Fantasy RB so go for a wr. If you are trading away your TE in the pkg then take that persons TE too in the trade.

You could do a 3 for 2. Like tate, Beckham, and Olsen for a wr and te. You are getting the main thing you want and only having a shadow do at TE or maybe break even. Shop Wilson around to those that don't have a good qb and see what they might offer. If they are willing to take him they are willing negotiate a pkg deal.

Again, without seeing your league and what everyone's strengths and weaknesses are, I can't come up with a specific trade. Only give you tips in how to formulate v and approach it.

Example trade I had. Needed a rb and was attached at TE. Approached a guy stacked at RB and weak at TE. Gave him Martellus bennet and Shane vereen for lynch and Jared cook.

Shane vereen was just made the primary back due to injury to ridley. So he had fantasy value. I also have him the #1 TE in ppr leagues. I got a creepy TE but I didn't pan on using gin ever so no big deal. I got the rb I needed. He gave up 20+ rb for a 15-25 pt TE and a 15 pt. Rb.

He gained in points and valuable players over me. But I didn't mind cause I was string in one position and want losing out and filled in a need. So it was basically 2 for 1 trade for me.

In trading for an RB, should I target Alfred Morris or Ahmad Bradshaw?  Morris has a lot of running room now with RG3 back and the Redskins using more read-option stuff while Bradshaw is competing with Richardson for carries (however few they may be).  With that said, Bradshaw is more involved in the pass game of arguably the best offense in the league while I believe Morris is taken out for Roy Helu on pass downs.  So Morris is likely to get more rush yards, but Bradshaw is likely to have more reception yards

In trading for an RB, should I target Alfred Morris or Ahmad Bradshaw?  Morris has a lot of running room now with RG3 back and the Redskins using more read-option stuff while Bradshaw is competing with Richardson for carries (however few they may be).  With that said, Bradshaw is more involved in the pass game of arguably the best offense in the league while I believe Morris is taken out for Roy Helu on pass downs.  So Morris is likely to get more rush yards, but Bradshaw is likely to have more reception yards

Morris..I know Helu steals some touches, but you get consistent points, and like you said, with RG3 in at QB, he seems to get more carries, as now opponents can't load up against him, due to RG3's running ability...

Bradshaw has been great this year...and has been producing TD's and getting the bulk of the RB touches and gets a lot of receptions...if its a normal league, I'd go Morris (He's my #1 RB on my team), but if its PPR, go Bradshaw...

Either would be great pickups..but I would lean towards Morris.

In PPR leagues, bradshaw is like the #5 RB in scoring and 6th in standard.  I would target Bradshaw even out of PPR leagues.  He gets a lot of snaps in the red zone and has had a TD in all but 3 games.  The first game, vs Baltimore, and then Monday nights against the giants.  I also think he has the edge when it comes to the remaining schedule over Morris.

But again, we cant judge the future by the past so we dont know how RG3 will affect Morris' game.  But i am not leaning on it to benefit because i sincerely think RG3 is done as a runner.

Going forward for the rest of the season...

Who would you rather have:

Odell Beckham

Sammy Watkins

Both..lol

I like Beckham..I picked him up a few weeks ago..as long as Eli doesn't melt down, he should get good points for the rest of the year. Watkins is a beast, as long as he has Orton..if Manuel makes it back, then it makes Beckham even more effective...Beckham has some of the best hands in football, but Watkins has the size, both are equally as fast...

Just up to you, but you really can't go wrong wither way...I didn't look , but I would make my decision on the remaining schedule..and go with the easiest remaining schedule...

GL

want to apologize for the confusing post i had.  I use slide to text on my phone and i dont catch all the wrong words it thinks i am trying to say.

I would target Morris.  Bradshaw is too TD dependent for my tastes.

I made a trade and my team now looks like this:

QB: D. Brees

RB: B. Rainey, J. Hill, G. Bernard, A. Bradshaw, J. McKinnon
WR: D. Bryant, E. Decker, B. Marshall. M. Floyd
TE: J. Graham, O. Daniels
K: D. Bailey
DEF: Cowboys

I'm streaming defenses.  Is my team good the way it is or should I try to make one more move?  I'm completely happy with my QB, TE, and WRs.  I like my RBs, but I think it would help me to get a stud RB there; I have multiple RB2s, but no great RB1.  Bradshaw splits reps with Richardson. Rainey is a bit of an unknown this season as he's been very inconsistent, McKinnon is solid but gets vultured by Asiata, and Bernard and Hill have both been up and down.

I was trying to trade for Julio Jones to really knock my WRs out of the park, but I don't know if I should still do that or look into getting an improvement at RB.  The problem with trading for an elite RB is that I would have to probably trade either Dez or Marshall and I really like having two #1 receivers haha.  So should I trade for a RB, Julio, someone else, or leave my team as is?

I made a trade and my team now looks like this:

QB: D. Brees

RB: B. Rainey, J. Hill, G. Bernard, A. Bradshaw, J. McKinnon

WR: D. Bryant, E. Decker, B. Marshall. M. Floyd

TE: J. Graham, O. Daniels

K: D. Bailey

DEF: Cowboys

I'm streaming defenses. Is my team good the way it is or should I try to make one more move? I'm completely happy with my QB, TE, and WRs. I like my RBs, but I think it would help me to get a stud RB there; I have multiple RB2s, but no great RB1. Bradshaw splits reps with Richardson. Rainey is a bit of an unknown this season as he's been very inconsistent, McKinnon is solid but gets vultured by Asiata, and Bernard and Hill have both been up and down.

I was trying to trade for Julio Jones to really knock my WRs out of the park, but I don't know if I should still do that or look into getting an improvement at RB. The problem with trading for an elite RB is that I would have to probably trade either Dez or Marshall and I really like having two #1 receivers haha. So should I trade for a RB, Julio, someone else, or leave my team as is?

Rb.

Maybe find someone weak at TE abs give then Owen Daniels. If it's Michael Floyd then throw him in that package along with a RB.

Your solid with bradshaw and Bernard I would think. Bradshaw is a Fantasy stud right now. But if you are doing 3 WR. Then use him as your RB to trade away. But I would keep him if I could.

Currently in the process of finalizing a trade. Let me know what you think.

Julio Jones and Travis kelce

For

Julius Thomas, Mohamed Sanu, and Cody parkey.

This is my last good TE. I had traded Martellus Bennett and Shane vereen for marshall lynch and Jared cook. Both these guys (TE's) have been phenomenal in our ppr league.

I know kelce can be good but am I losing out. Trade analyzers say im giving away both stronger players. I'm hoping my hunch is correct that with AJ Green back that Sanu won't be as good.

Roster would look like.

Qb: Tom brady, Jay Cutler

Rb: lynch, J. Charles, Bradshaw, K. Robinson

Wr: D. Bryant, J. Jones, K. Wright, A. Hawkins, E. Royal

TE: T. kelce, J. Cook

D: browns, Cowboys

K: vinatieri

Rb.

Maybe find someone weak at TE abs give then Owen Daniels. If it's Michael Floyd then throw him in that package along with a RB.

Your solid with bradshaw and Bernard I would think. Bradshaw is a Fantasy stud right now. But if you are doing 3 WR. Then use him as your RB to trade away. But I would keep him if I could.

Do you think Bernard will get the bulk of the carries, even after Hill's unreal game last week?

Currently in the prices of finalizing a trade. Let me know what you think.

For

This is my last good TE. I had traded Martellus Bennett and Shane vereen for marshall lynch and Jared cook. Both these guys (TE's) have been phenomenal in our ppr league.

I know kelce can be good but am I losing out. Trade analyzers say im giving away both stronger players. I'm hoping my hunch is correct that with AJ Green back that Sanu won't be as good.

Roster would look like.

I think that's a good deal.  Julio's upcoming schedule is pretty weak, so I expect him to go on a tear these next few weeks.  People are saying that now is a good time to trade for Julius, so I wouldn't want to give him up, but you have to give a great player to get a great player.  I think Sanu will be a WR3/4 now with Green back and you're fine at K (but not this week), so giving up Parkey isn't a big deal.  If you are comfortable starting Kelce each week, I say pull the trigger.  You get a WR1 and TE1 in a weak TE year for an elite TE1, WR3/4 and K.

Currently in the process of finalizing a trade. Let me know what you think.

For

Roster would look like.

EDIT: Who has whom in this trade..usually you put your team players first, and the other players second...so let me rephrase this..get or keep Julio and Kelce

Honestly, I would keep what you have already. J Thomas's production has been down, since Peyton's been targeting Sanders a lot more. so Kelce and him are about the same. Parkey is a non factor as a kicker, and Sanu's been playing great, but Dalton hasn't been and when Green gets to 100 percent, he'll see a lot less balls...You've got  a pretty good squad as is..I wouldn't change anything

Edited by T Y Goodbye

EDIT: Who has whom in this trade..usually you put your team players first, and the other players second...so let me rephrase this..get or keep Julio and Kelce

Honestly, I would keep what you have already. J Thomas's production has been down, since Peyton's been targeting Sanders a lot more. so Kelce and him are about the same. Parkey is a non factor as a kicker, and Sanu's been playing great, but Dalton hasn't been and when Green gets to 100 percent, he'll see a lot less balls...You've got a pretty good squad as is..I wouldn't change anything

Sorry, I am getting Julio jones and kelce and giving Thomas, Sanu, and parkey.

Kickers are people too!

There's a big drop in points between the top 5 and the rest.

Got another trade im working on.  Since i am trading away Julius thomas and Sanu for Julio Jones and travis Kelce, i am looking to get a better TE.  In comes my next target, Greg Olsen.  I made an offer and then got a counter offer. 

His:  Greg Olsen and Mike Wallace

For

My: Ahmad Bradshaw.

Current steady set up would look like this.

QB:  Tom Brady or Jay Cutler

RB: Jamaal Charles

RB: Marshawn Lynch

WR: Dez Bryant (Wk 11 Bye)

WR: Julio Jones

TE: T. Kelce

Flex: Ahmad Bradshaw

D: Colts or Browns

K: Adam V.

WIth this set up i only have to worry about Dez Bryants up coming bye in which i would replace him with Andrew Hawkins, Eddie Royal, or Kendall Wright.

If i make the trade this is how the roster would look:

TE: Greg Olsen (Wk 12 Bye)

Flex: Mike Wallace

With those bye weeks i would have to put Mike wallace in Bryants spot, and then one of those receivers in the Flex and then in week 12 i have to put in Kelce.  The original scenario seems to be the better set up as i am only worrying about 1 spot instead of filling two and i think Week 11 will be better with the trade but overall may be better.  Now lets look at the championship rounds

Greg Olsen:                            Mike Wallce:                               Bradshaw

@NO                                       Bal                                             @Cle

TB                                           @NE                                           Hou

Cle                                          Min                                              @Dal

@Atl                                        NYJ                                             @Tenn

I think Bradshaw has the better matchups out of those 3 and could out score them both in those weeks.

Good trade or no?

Got another trade im working on.  Since i am trading away Julius thomas and Sanu for Julio Jones and travis Kelce, i am looking to get a better TE.  In comes my next target, Greg Olsen.  I made an offer and then got a counter offer. 

His:  Greg Olsen and Mike Wallace

For

My: Ahmad Bradshaw.

Current steady set up would look like this.

TE: T. Kelce

Flex: Ahmad Bradshaw

WIth this set up i only have to worry about Dez Bryants up coming bye in which i would replace him with Andrew Hawkins, Eddie Royal, or Kendall Wright.

If i make the trade this is how the roster would look:

TE: Greg Olsen (Wk 12 Bye)

Flex: Mike Wallace

With those bye weeks i would have to put Mike wallace in Bryants spot, and then one of those receivers in the Flex and then in week 12 i have to put in Kelce.  The original scenario seems to be the better set up as i am only worrying about 1 spot instead of filling two and i think Week 11 will be better with the trade but overall may be better.  Now lets look at the championship rounds

Greg Olsen:                            Mike Wallce:                               Bradshaw

@NO                                       Bal                                             @Cle

TB                                           @NE                                           Hou

Cle                                          Min                                              @Dal

@Atl                                        NYJ                                             @Tenn

I think Bradshaw has the better matchups out of those 3 and could out score them both in those weeks.

Good trade or no?

I would keep Bradshaw and then...

I would pick up Mychal Rivera TE Raiders to cover for the TE spot, and just fill in with Hawkins on Dez's bye...32 percent of people picked Rivera up this past week..(myself included)

Rivera the past 3 weeks...

@CLE 83 yards on 7 catches out of 9 targets..8.3 points

@SEA 38 yards on 8 catches our of 11 targets and 2 TD's....15.8 points

This week he got me vs DEN 64 yards receiving catching all 6 of his targets and a TD for 12.4 points..

Next 4 weeks for Rivera

@SD

KC

@STL

SF

even if Oak gets blown out, its better, because then they have to throw all the time, and you'll get garbage points.

Ultimately, its up to you, but that is what I would do....

I would keep Bradshaw and then...

I would pick up Mychal Rivera TE Raiders to cover for the TE spot, and just fill in with Hawkins on Dez's bye...32 percent of people picked Rivera up this past week..(myself included)

Rivera the past 3 weeks...

@CLE 83 yards on 7 catches out of 9 targets..8.3 points

@SEA 38 yards on 8 catches our of 11 targets and 2 TD's....15.8 points

This week he got me vs DEN 64 yards receiving catching all 6 of his targets and a TD for 12.4 points..

Next 4 weeks for Rivera

@SD

KC

@STL

SF

even if Oak gets blown out, its better, because then they have to throw all the time, and you'll get garbage points.

Ultimately, its up to you, but that is what I would do....

No go. Only good other te is jared cook and that's not saying much.

Then make the trade...because you do need a decent WR for the bye and Wallace is decent, and you get a good TE to boot...Bradshaw I would really not want to trade, but in your case its the best option..

I declined. My thinking is that is just too much to pay for a person he isn't using at all ( J. Graham is his other TE) and a wr I'm not asking for.