Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

Greetings, Colts fans, welcome and thanks for coming back here for the Colts NFL Preseason Game Night home opener at Lucas Oil Stadium, the Colts home field! :) Our 2014 Indianapolis Colts continue their preseason schedule tonight, as the host New York City's other NFL team, the New York football Giants. Colts seek to even their record to 1-1 and .500, after their disappointing loss to the N.Y. Jets last weekend at MetLife Stadium.

N.Y. Giants return to Indianapolis since their come from behind victory to defeat the New England Patriots in 21-17 during Super Bowl XLVI at LOS back on February 5, 2012. Eli Manning was voted Super Bowl MVP as result of his N.Y. Giants comeback.

This afternoon's preseason home opener is already declared a sellout, and will be televised locally is the Indianapolis area on WISH-TV Channel 8, presented live on HD. Veteran broadcaster Don Fisher, and former Colts and Dolphins linebacker Barry Krauss are announcing the live TV game play-by-play, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Steve Andress, and the Colts Preseason TV Network, all participating affiliates also televised live on HD.

Bob Lamey, our "Voice Of The Colts,' and former Colts QB Jim Sorgi, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Matt Taylor, are also announcing the live radio game coverage simulcasted on Colts flagship stations WFNI ESPN SportsRadio 1070AM, and WLHK The Hank Country 98.1FM, and The Colts/Vectren Radio Network.

LOS's roof may likely be closed during the 7:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, to protect the teams and the crowd inside from the outside elements, and also keep the fan noise inside during the game, because outside in the stadium area in Downtown Indianapolis, cloudy skies at 78 degrees, feels like 82 degrees, is the local game time forecast, along with 67% humidity, 20% precipitation, and mild southwest winds at 7 miles per hour.

Colts are wearing their matching white  jerseys and white pants, while the visiting N.Y. Giants wear their blue  jerseys, and gray pants.

NO injuries and safe, but competitive play, to both the Colts, and N.Y. Giants, as both the drafted and unsigned rookies, and both signed veterans and free agents, continue to demonstrate the talents on the field in front of their coaching staffs and fans attending as they earn roster spots before the major cuts from 75 players, then the mandatory 53-man regular season roster by the end of August.

Continue to stay both Chuck Strong and Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!! ;) :cheer::coltslogo::rock: :pass: :colts::coltshorse::1colts::coltslogo::cheer::D

Colts Vs. N.Y. Giants Preseason Pregame Press Release (Adobe PDF Reader):

http://prod.static.colts.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/gamereleases/2014/gamerelease-pre02.pdf

Colts Vs. N.Y. Giants Preseason NFL Game Center:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2014081607/2014/PRE2/giants@colts#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Super Bowl XLVI Recap From Indianapolis:

http://en.wikipedia.com/wiki/Super_Bowl_XLVI

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Roof is closed

Tiger you got a channel for Alaska? Love Evansville almost moved back there wish I had about now. I am sure I will have to watch some hatch job on the internet until NFL Network gets around to the replay.

Will you watch the UDFA's on the back end for me? I am really interested to see where we go after Davis Toler Butler and Gordy. I think Burley is probaby going to make it if he keeps up his play. One more spot.. Cox looked lost last game. I know you know this but especially on special teams. After last game I like Purifoy's chances played on most ST packages. They even stuck him back as a PR at the end of the game. I didn't remember seeing Cox much on special teams not a good sign for him. He is number 46 you probably knew that too just trying to make it easy. I will owe you one.  Thanks.

Tiger you got a channel for Alaska? Love Evansville almost moved back there wish I had about now. I am sure I will have to watch some hatch job on the internet until NFL Network gets around to the replay.

Will you watch the UDFA's on the back end for me? I am really interested to see where we go after Davis Toler Butler and Gordy. I think Burley is probaby going to make it if he keeps up his play. One more spot.. Cox looked lost last game. I know you know this but especially on special teams. After last game I like Purifoy's chances played on most ST packages. They even stuck him back as a PR at the end of the game. I didn't remember seeing Cox much on special teams not a good sign for him. He is number 46 you probably knew that too just trying to make it easy. I will owe you one. Thanks.

I didn't realize or forgot you were from the Tri-State