Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

if we beat denver...

CR91

and they almost didn't get anywhere close if not for a Trich fumble and Reggie hurting his leg for what was a sure td.  Almost means nothing in football.  

Anyway this yrs game I think the Colts will win and get the season started off on a high note.  Is Denver done?  No but  they are on the way down while the Colts are rising. Elway knows this could be the last chance (if rlast season wasn't already) to win the SB with this team.  9-7 for the Broncos and reality will start to set in.

I am not too sure about your comment. The Broncos did get some pretty good additions on defence and picked up a good receiver after losing one.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you think the broncos suck now lol.

Here's the thing. They are better than us. If we win it would be an upset. One loss to Seattle doesn't make them bad. Oh, and Talib is not average.

I swear, this forum sometimes.

Why are they better than us? We beat the Broncos, Seahawks and bludgeoned the 49ers last year. 

I don't see them as "better". We've gone toe to toe with some of the best in the league in the last two years and gone 22-10 in the regular season. 

The Colts are on the same level as the Broncos- and I would be surprised if the Colts didn't make it to the AFC Championship this year.

Why are they better than us? We beat the Broncos, Seahawks and bludgeoned the 49ers last year.

I don't see them as "better". We've gone toe to toe with some of the best in the league in the last two years and gone 22-10 in the regular season.

The Colts are on the same level as the Broncos- and I would be surprised if the Colts didn't make it to the AFC Championship this year.

We are capable of beating anyone but the Broncos are better.

And you need to temper your expectations.

Any given Sunday, but they are the overall better team right now.. Safety and pass rush are really worrying me at this point.

If we keep it close on the road and play good ball, I think that would be huge momentum builder for how the next few weeks play out. However, 1 games doesn't determine a season

We are capable of beating anyone but the Broncos are better.

And you need to temper your expectations.

I'm tired of the dreary pessimistic attitudes of most Colts fans- the football season starts in a few days, and the Colts have every opportunity to win a super bowl this year.

"Reggie won't be the same"

"Richardson sucks"

"Teams X,Y,and Z are all better"

"Greg Toler is bad"

"Mathis is gone, we have no pass rush"

"Nicks hasn't caught a touchdown in over a year"

"Irsay is a bad owner"

Whatever other negative thing someone can think of

I swear, it's like Colts fans look for ways to be disappointed in the team. Forget that nonsense.  "Temper my expectations"- laughable.

Call me a homer- but the Colts are one of the best teams in the league- and they have every opportunity this year to prove that. 

I'm tired of the dreary pessimistic attitudes of most Colts fans- the football season starts in a few days, and the Colts have every opportunity to win a super bowl this year.

"Reggie won't be the same"

"Richardson sucks"

"Teams X,Y,and Z are all better"

"Greg Toler is bad"

"Mathis is gone, we have no pass rush"

"Nicks hasn't caught a touchdown in over a year"

"Irsay is a bad owner"

Whatever other negative thing someone can think of

I swear, it's like Colts fans look for ways to be disappointed in the team. Forget that nonsense.  "Temper my expectations"- laughable.

Call me a homer- but the Colts are one of the best teams in the league- and they have every opportunity this year to prove that.

Lol okay. Not allowed to say other teams are better, okay.