Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Terry Bradshaw criticizes peyton

CR91

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What that gives us is a much less informed society and that's not good for anyone....  no matter your politics or religious views... 

Again, it gets back to content, for me.  The problem, IMO, is what is considered to be information worthy of knowing. 

Having pointless, uselss, information is as good as having none at all.  Worse than that, it can be packaged in such a way that it appears to be worthy.  Gossip and propaganda are good examples, and there are professional people who are very good at packaging nonsense into something that looks like information. 

And really, stuff like this, and the Sterling comments, are just floated out there knowing that the content pushes people's buttons and creates hits and ratings.  Its really not about information, IMO.

If Scott Norwood makes that 47 yard field goal in Super Bowl XXV, we look at the Bills differently. Legacy decided by a kicker. Is Bill Parcells still a hall-of-famer if Norwood makes it?

Ifs and buts can change a lot of things for lot of teams and players. It's better we not go there and judge a player based on the team rather as an individual.

Football is not like golf or tennis where fate resides in ones hand completely.

Meh, I like Bradshaw but its no secret some of his brain cells never connected so you get something like this sometimes. I wont hold it against him, This is not a shot at him (Though I know it will sound like it)....But its no secret he is not the brightest crown in the box. I will say you can see by many of his interviews and even when he was doing play by play he did tend to get caught up the moment of some conversations and some of the things he would say would leave ya scratching your head...He is an excitable guy. Good guy but not all that bright

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 22, 2014 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, June 22, 2014 - personal argument

Your sneaky jealous underhanded jibes continue. Why don't you go drool all over your Matt Schaub poster. You are a joke.

Awww, the baby didn't have his milk before he got tucked into his blankie. I knew it would be at least one person to attack me just because I agreed with the post. Funny, I type two words and get insulted, but the other Colt fans who share my sentiment don't get so much as a blink. I suggest you fart to let all your butthurt out, joker.

Awww, the baby didn't have his milk before he got tucked into his blankie. I knew it would be at least one person to attack me just because I agreed with the post. Funny, I type two words and get insulted, but the other Colt fans who share my sentiment don't get so much as a blink. I suggest you fart to let all your butthurt out, joker.

Every opportunity you get to side with anti Colt comments you take. For over two years you've been doing it. Then you'll be all pally and pretend you are a good friendly poster. Two faced troll. Always have been, always will be. I'll let you wallow in your indignation. Please take your jealousy elsewhere.

Funny I thought Super Bowl Titles were Team Accomplishments you would think Terry Bradshaw of all people would know this since you know if it hadn't been for his team he would have won zero which is why his name is never included in the debate for greatest QB of all time.

Doesn't mean Peyton's perfect but just like I defended Jim Caldwell a couple of weeks ago for not everything being his fault in the Super Bowl loss same holds true for Peyton. 

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 22, 2014 - masked profanity
Hidden by Nadine, June 22, 2014 - masked profanity

Every opportunity you get to side with anti Colt comments you take. For over two years you've been doing it. Then you'll be all pally and pretend you are a good friendly poster. Two faced troll. Always have been, always will be. I'll let you wallow in your indignation. Please take your jealousy elsewhere.

Oh okay, let's make this about me instead of the topic and what the poster I liked said. Anti Colt? Saying Manning has failed in big moments is anti Colt? And he isn't a colt? This is living proof that I can say the same thing word for word as a diehard Colt fan but uh oh, QwizBoy said it, flame him! You always poke at me and frankly I dga F. I'm not going anywhere, posters like me and I like the posters, it is just xeniphobes like you who always have to stick their fingers in the pie. Yeah, I'm definitely jealous of all Mannings shortcomings. Gtf.
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 22, 2014 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 22, 2014 - quoting removed post

Oh okay, let's make this about me instead of the topic and what the poster I liked said. Anti Colt? Saying Manning has failed in big moments is anti Colt? And he isn't a colt? This is living proof that I can say the same thing word for word as a diehard Colt fan but uh oh, QwizBoy said it, flame him! You always poke at me and frankly I dga F. I'm not going anywhere, posters like me and I like the posters, it is just xeniphobes like you who always have to stick their fingers in the pie. Yeah, I'm definitely jealous of all Mannings shortcomings. Gtf.

his shortcomings are far more accomplished than either football team in Houston history

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, June 22, 2014 - quoted removed post
Hidden by Nadine, June 22, 2014 - quoted removed post

Now now. All your friends will not be impressed by those poorly disguised swear words. You really are a very naughty boy. This is a family forum, remember.....

his shortcomings are far more accomplished than either football team in Houston history

Yeah, 1-3 in SBs. That Brady guy and his own brother did better than that. This has nothing to do with the Texans but you are infamous in your "insult team here" when you have no argument.

Now now. All your friends will not be impressed by those poorly disguised swear words. You really are a very naughty boy. This is a family forum, remember.....

You're hopeless. You wanted a fight and got one. But I'd gladly express more of my expansive word knowledge if you want. You just managed to get both of us warning points when the mods find this thread.

Yeah, 1-3 in SBs. That Brady guy and his own brother did better than that. This has nothing to do with the Texans but you are infamous in your "insult team here" when you have no argument.

you said YOU weren't jealous of Mannings shortcomings. We all know Texans fans are jealous of the colts and their accomplishments How could you not be. We are jealous of the pats and their accomplishments

you said YOU weren't jealous of Mannings shortcomings. We all know Texans fans are jealous of the colts and their accomplishments How could you not be. We are jealous of the pats and their accomplishments

Envious would be a better word. I know I'm splitting hairs lol. But honestly who isn't jealous of New England? The Colts and their 9 year long streak of winning the South was good too. It always comes down to the postseason though when it comes to quarterbacks. I wish my guys could get a ring, but it takes a heckuva lot of work, for every team.