Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fili Moala on IR Gannon Conway DE signed

coltsfanmilyman

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Hughes more as a NT rather than DE

His size suggests that, but watching him play, I think he fits best at DT. We'll see how he anchors in the middle, but he does a great job beating blockers with his hands. I'd play him on the weakside and let him gap.

I saw "Gannon" and immediately started humming the Legend of Zelda theme song. Football season needs to get here now, my mind goes to really nerdy places otherwise.

I'm proud to say I have no idea what you're talking about.

Live long and prosper...

After blocking the kick to win the Denver game Guy was CUT and then went to San Diego and blocked a pass for a Int/td.

He makes his own breaks.

Fili got a huge break getting what he did to play for us the last couple seasons.

But he could have been a decent asset playing on 3rd down some this season.

Opens up the possibility using some of our Cap space.

I really liked Fili as a rotational player.. Not an impact player but he was still decent.

I can't believe no team has reached out to Deandre Coleman. DT from Cal. I thought he was a perfect back up DE project. He went undrafted when he should of gone before Daniel McCullers who is just big. Coleman can actually play though. He was also a team captain. He could be like Arthur Jones as a guy who can play NT and DE. Here's his profile:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/deandre-coleman?id=2543701

I can't believe no team has reached out to Deandre Coleman. DT from Cal. I thought he was a perfect back up DE project. He went undrafted when he should of gone before Daniel McCullers who is just big. Coleman can actually play though. He was also a team captain. He could be like Arthur Jones as a guy who can play NT and DE. Here's his profile:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2014/profiles/deandre-coleman?id=2543701

he's listed on the Jags roster