Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Craig Loston

kjyb

I have don't like the kid's attitude all I hear about him is character issues...not a fan of that but our options are getting limited

There's a reason a talent like Dowling is still here. He has his *RED FLAGS* . But our organization can work these guys up and get their act together. If we can reach him, then he's a probowl SS/FS...book it.

Dowling plays about an hour from where I live. I've heard he has attitude issues, but at this point I think he's the best pick in the 5th or a trade into the 4th. A few of my friends who attend WKU told me he reminds them of Kam Chancellor.

Dowling plays about an hour from where I live. I've heard he has attitude issues, but at this point I think he's the best pick in the 5th or a trade into the 4th. A few of my friends who attend WKU told me he reminds them of Kam Chancellor.

Chancellor? There is about a 40 pound and playing demeanor difference. Chancellor is an enforcer with some ball skills while Dowling is a horrid tackler with real playmaker potential. Only thing they have in come is they are both 6'3

Chancellor? There is about a 40 pound and playing demeanor difference. Chancellor is an enforcer with some ball skills while Dowling is a horrid tackler with real playmaker potential. Only thing they have in come is they are both 6'3

That was a statement made by a few of my friends who have watched him. I've never seen him play personally.