Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nevis To Play Sunday

oldunclemark

I hate being a negative nancy, but.........

I can see this game being a confidence breaker. Nevis hasnt played since the team has 'given up' and after seeing MjD go for 120+ I can see a rookie really starting to struggle. Obviously I hope this isn't the case, but its something I've thought about.

Having him back will make watching the game worth it again. I have very high hopes for him.

Think its safe to say that nevis was a good steal for the colts... best all around draft the colts have had in a while..... high five chris polian anyone?

I still feel it is way too early to begin to grade the overall draft, and lets not forget we have 1 pick on IR and two more picks missing significant playing time. Not saying its Polian's fault, but I still feel we need time to see if the injury bug will plague any of these players in the future. Not trying to be doom and gloom, and have seen a lot of things I like out of this class.

Having him back will make watching the game worth it again. I have very high hopes for him.

I still feel it is way too early to begin to grade the overall draft, and lets not forget we have 1 pick on IR and two more picks missing significant playing time. Not saying its Polian's fault, but I still feel we need time to see if the injury bug will plague any of these players in the future. Not trying to be doom and gloom, and have seen a lot of things I like out of this class.

Yea it probably is a bit too early but they have shown promise and they all have had a taste of what the game is like. so come next year that 1st year under their belt should give them a whole lot more confidence

Yea it probably is a bit too early but they have shown promise and they all have had a taste of what the game is like. so come next year that 1st year under their belt should give them a whole lot more confidence

100% agree and here's a plus 1 because its the first positive thing in awhile for me!!