Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Johnny Football and Trent Richardson - Forever linked

BpG

The fact you think hoyer has a noodle arm is embarrassing considering he is a brown. Far from a noodle arm. smh clowns fans

So I am supposed to LIE about a guy on my team? Brian hoyer does not have a great arm, period. You might make things up, but I tell it like it is. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am supposed to LIE about a guy on my team? Brian hoyer does not have a great arm, period. You might make things up, but I tell it like it is.

he doesn't have a noodle arm like you said he does If i provide professional analysis and links, will you go away?

Misleading stat. 80% of Qbs in the NFL are taller than 6'2". Of course they had more batted passes.

Sorry, I should have made it clear. It is higher percentage of passes. That shatters a lot of conventional thinking.

All of you guys should watch this ESPN clip about numbers that don't lie:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10873287

It might help correct a lot of wrong perceptions, IMO.

Well, you're not really in a position to say that with any credible authority; that is our run of the mill fan opinion probably born out of the disappointment of last season. I understand.

But the thought about building an Oline that can help him be a monster is a good one.

There is a reason Cleveland is in the position to draft where they are. There is a reason they are perpetually in rebuilding mode; they make poor decisions. And I have to follow that reasoning and believe they made poor decisions when using Trent Richardson as well. The Coaching staff that drafted him used him incorrectly. The Coaching staff that didn't draft him traded him away.

He's been a monster RB his entire life - until he ran into a disfunctional organization - now that he is with a winning program that knows what it is doing - coupled with an offseason of acclimation - I think it is reasonable to assume he will return to form. And completely unreasonable to assume anything else. ;)

Dude... he was BETTER in Cleveland than he has been in Indy.... If the Browns used him wrong, then what does that say about your squad?    You mentioning that the Browns having a high draft pick... ummm.. didn't the Colts just have the #1 pick a few years ago to get Luck, after enjoying THE WORST season in NFL history?   Get off your high horse, dude.

Well, you're not really in a position to say that with any credible authority; that is our run of the mill fan opinion probably born out of the disappointment of last season. I understand.

But the thought about building an Oline that can help him be a monster is a good one.

There is a reason Cleveland is in the position to draft where they are. There is a reason they are perpetually in rebuilding mode; they make poor decisions. And I have to follow that reasoning and believe they made poor decisions when using Trent Richardson as well. The Coaching staff that drafted him used him incorrectly. The Coaching staff that didn't draft him traded him away.

He's been a monster RB his entire life - until he ran into a disfunctional organization - now that he is with a winning program that knows what it is doing - coupled with an offseason of acclimation - I think it is reasonable to assume he will return to form. And completely unreasonable to assume anything else. ;)

Welcome 

There are a lot of T-Rich Haters  around here for various reasons some say We should not trade a 1'st round pick for a RB or that last year proved something to them he's worthless ,,

I am a T- Rich  fan & expect a great year in 2014 for him    .

Well it's official, the Browns have used the pick they received from the Colts to get their QB. Like him or not, these two are now linked together.

Thoughts?

In b4 a Trich is going to be an All Pro next year.

Trich is gonna be an All P... Darnit.

Well it's official, the Browns have used the pick they received from the Colts to get their QB. Like him or not, these two are now linked together. 

Thoughts? 

In b4 a Trich is going to be an All Pro next year. 

Can you get me an autograph? I hear Johnny likes to sign them.