Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If You Were Dc This Weekend Would You Stack The Line

dn4192

With Jville coming to town this weekend with a rookie QB who is still in a learning process and not having great WR, would you load the box up with 7-8 guys on the line and go man to man and tell Jville you are going to have to beat us with the pass and not with Drew...

You guys don't understand. This is Caldwell and crew we're talking about. We're going to play Tampa Defense, bend but dont break, etc. etc. If we do blitz, it will be with a 5th man at most. If we blitz anymore than that, it's a miscommunication call.

Meanwhile, Carter is going to fumble the ball early again because he hates Jim Caldwell. I don't blame him.

No, Caldwell and the coaches will be sitting at a BW3. Jim Caldwell or one of his coaches will then coach the Colts defender to send the Jags player towards the Colts sideline where their strength & conditioning coach will trip him up showing that he is after all more than useful. :)

Gotta get something from Freeney and Mathis and this could be their week. Jags have a mediocre line, with some injuries, so this is the time to take advantage of it. We should be getting Nevis back too, so he'll add some nice pressure on passing plays.

The key to this game will be to make sure that Blaine Gabbert and his core of wide recievers lead by...well whatever that one guys name is, don't beat us. Make that little short guy who runs the ball beat us instead.

lmao

Good Lord this forum has been funny today. Made the day at work zoom!

Would this be a direct quote from Jim Caldwell regarding his gameplan?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Someone get this egotistical * off the force... The face of a smug, jackwagon. 
    • Mark Gastineau might have something to say about that, lol!  I agree with all of the above as it was frustrating at times.
    • The site I go through (I am not allowed to mention in here because of Forum rules even though legal of course) is Boston is a -225 to win the series. So, to answer your question, it is for all marbles, not just 1 game. I knew Boston would be favored but I was thinking more on the lines of -100 to maybe -130 at most. Boston is a tad deeper and they have HCA is why I understand them being favored but at -225, I can't pass on that. Luka Doncic has the been the best player period during the playoffs and on any list he is a top 5 player with Joker and Giannis factored in. This will be the 1st series that Tatum has played in where he isn't the best player. IMO, Brown just is great as Tatum is, he has proved that time and time again every year during the playoffs. No one player can stop Irving from scoring either. Where Dallas is being overlooked by the media and Boston fans is, their Big's are more physical than Boston's in Lively and Gafford where the Pacers were a finesse team. To beat Boston, you have to get physical. Pj Washington can match anything Al Horford does as well from 3. Dallas has played great defense the whole playoffs, I have watched them close. I also think Kidd is the better coach.   Look at the path that Dallas had to take to get to the Finals compared to Boston's path. Best team Boston beat was our Pacers and 3 of those games could have gone either way, also Haliburton was out in Games 3 and 4. Boston beat Miami and Cleveland, arguably the 2 worse teams in the playoffs. Dallas beat a talented Clippers team, beat #1 seeded OKC without HCA, and just beat Minnesota without HCA who beat Denver.
    • Would you look at that. Not sure what the discussion is about the OL besides boredom and possibly 2022 still lingering in one’s memory. I would say our OL is elite and if not, darn close. Probably our strongest position group on the team. It’s great there is depth being drafted and maybe 1-2 develops into a starter. I strongly feel we will invest high draft picks into the OL again in a couple years. 
    • They greatly benefited from us playing from the lead. Freeney - the easiest 5 yards in NFL history.
  • Members

• Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 4,275

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,450

• Moe

Moe 609

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 51

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 959

• RollerColt