Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mark Sanchez-Where Will He Land?

Looks like vick found a new home. As for Sanchez he's gonna be a career backup to the towel boy

:lol:  :funny:  lmao  Hey, this towel boy move makes perfect sense since he outta be adjusted to seeing behinds in his nightmares now. Yes, SW1 went there. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Too easy.

Sanchez can take pointers from Adam Sandler. You know, be his understudy...Towel Boy/Water Boy like there's any difference right? It's all relative to me.

The-Waterboy-movie-poster.jpg

Cut Hasselbeck and sign Sanchez NOW!!!!!!!!!!! JP lmao

I almost had a heart attack when I read that line Everyone. Don't even joke about that. Yeah, I know you were kidding, but Sanchez is a lemon car & Hasselbeck is a well tuned Ferrari despite the extensive mileage.  

Sanchez is a top 15 backup. Expect him to sign somewhere soon.

That's being mighty generous of you bestQBever. I was thinking more like top 30-50 backup at best. Sanchez has fallen incredibly far since 2 AFC Championship Game appearances in my estimation. JMO. 

Come on Jerry Jones, you can throw 1 more QB on your dismal Dallas roster can't ya? Let's shoot for 6-10 as opposed to 8-8 this season.

I know your Cowboys are up or should I say down for it.  haha

That's being mighty generous of you bestQBever. I was thinking more like top 30-50 backup at best. Sanchez has fallen incredibly far since 2 AFC Championship Game appearances in my estimation. JMO. 

Come on Jerry Jones, you can throw 1 more QB on your dismal Dallas roster can't ya? Let's shoot for 6-10 as opposed to 8-8 this season.

I know your Cowboys are up or should I say down for it.  haha

That would imply that he is the worst 2nd stringer in the NFL. I think his suckiness has just been magnified over the past few years because of the high expectations he set in his first 2 years and the butt fumble. If you truly look at it. Sanchez is a middle of the pack backup. Nothing more, but certainly nothing less.

That would imply that he is the worst 2nd stringer in the NFL. I think his suckiness has just been magnified over the past few years because of the high expectations he set in his first 2 years and the butt fumble. If you truly look at it. Sanchez is a middle of the pack backup. Nothing more, but certainly nothing less.

I will acknowledge that the butt fumble has been blown way out of proportion for comedic purposes. I certainly have had fun with it. But, Sanchez was way overrated in the draft & Rex Ryan should have never taken Mark so high. I just have never been sold on the guy. He's worthless at QB.