Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Is There To Do Pre Game?

dn4192

I will be going to my first game at Lucas in the coming weeks. What activities usually occur pre game outside of the stadium and what is there to see and do once inside? Also what kind of prices are there at the concession stands and are there any stands that offer great choices food wise?

Grab some beers and head to the Blue Crew lot. It's always a blast. If you don't go there any lot will do, actually. You'll always find a good group that will take you in as their own and they'll even let you play cornhole.

As far as at LOS, you'll pay dearly for anything you want.

Just keep it on the DL that you're "dn4192" from the Colts.com forum :hush:

I'm kidding, obviously

Man I would hate to be the guy next to him that boo's coach stare alot. He would need a set of those headphones nascar fans wear to keep there ears from ringing. As for that Peyton Who sign, well I hope you can fight. good luck!

Man I would hate to be the guy next to him that boo's coach stare alot. He would need a set of those headphones nascar fans wear to keep there ears from ringing. As for that Peyton Who sign, well I hope you can fight. good luck!

Hey fans have every right to boo if they chose, I never really understood the reason "why" but as long as you act appropriatly it's your right as a fan.

Also if Joe Colt fan can't grasp that the Peyton era is over, then that is there loss.

Edited by dn4192

Fans have the right to express their frustration,just because your okay with it doesn't mean others have to be.

yes they do as long as they do it in a respectful manner I am okay with it, act like a fool and well I hope your are okay with being removed by security in cuffs.

yes they do as long as they do it in a respectful manner I am okay with it, act like a fool and well I hope your are okay with being removed by security in cuffs.

i did not imply at the game,just that your okay with losing.I have always felt the fan's have the right to boo if the team is not playing hard.But then again i am from new york,they booed my idol Don Mattingly{ironically a indiana boy}.

I think what we always enjoy the most is walking around the stadium, chatting with other fans, and watching the players practice. I'm sure whatever you decide on (and of course the Pro-shop is a must visit) you will have a great time.

The atmosphere is well worth the visit!

i did not imply at the game,just that your okay with losing.I have always felt the fan's have the right to boo if the team is not playing hard.But then again i am from new york,they booed my idol Don Mattingly{ironically a indiana boy}.

It's not that I am okay with losing, but I understand that teams are not always going to win. As for NY fans' booing, OMG I went to a Met game this summer and they booed the ceremonial first pitch...;-)

I think what we always enjoy the most is walking around the stadium, chatting with other fans, and watching the players practice. I'm sure whatever you decide on (and of course the Pro-shop is a must visit) you will have a great time.

Are there any unique or good places to get a bite in the stadium that isn't normal stadium fair?

Not that I know of. I recommend eating outside of the stadium.

Indy has some outstanding restaurants. Many are mentioned in the Misc. section of the forum.

Perhaps someone else can recommend a place they like to eat in LOS but I have not had much luck there.

Edit:

Of course I should add that I am a picky eater. :)

Tailgating with the Blue Crew is always your best option for food, fun and drinks.. This week features a Cornhole tournament and silent auction. Proceeds to benefit troops in Afghanistan. I have a few pictures of past tailgates on Colts Direct.

http://direct.colts.com/photo/photo/listForContributor?screenName=0sjegcb5lljmc

http://www.indybluecrew.com/

Edited by wercolts

Tailgating with the Blue Crew is always your best option for food, fun and drinks.. This week features a Cornhole tournament and silent auction. Proceeds to benefit troops in Afghanistan. I have a few pictures of past tailgates on Colts Direct.

http://direct.colts.com/

http://www.indybluecrew.com/

What is a cornhole tournament?sorry if that is a stupid question.

Also if Joe Colt fan can't grasp that the Peyton era is over, then that is there loss.

Really? No one bit on this gem? All right, I'll play.

The Peyton era isn't over. He's missed a season. It wasn't even due to a sudden, gruesome injury; it was a nagging one that many have claimed has been repaired by a "career-saving" procedure. He's already been working out on an elliptical, 3 weeks ahead of schedule.

Why is it their "loss" anyway? Wouldn't it be your loss to get excited for an unproven player who, not only won't be taking any snaps for the Colts next year, but may not end up on the Colts at all?

I'd say if you can't grasp that that is the most likely scenario...

I really like watching warmups too. Especially when they run O vs. D.