Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

surprise star of next year

CR91

I don't think Landry will be back

It would cost $500,000 more to cut him than to keep, so he will be back!

My guess is that someone who is not even on the roster now will be the biggest story next year.

My hope is a Center who achieves all-pro status and leads a line that provides holes for two 1000 yrd. rushers.

:goodluck:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now let me clarify, surprise star is someone not expected to shine and doesnt have expectations to shine so richardson doesnt count. im referring to small names that can make an impact on the team next year. mine is daniel adongo. the guy has natural talent, but obviously was behind the 8 ball when it came to football knowledge, but I like the potential this kid has and I think with a full off-season to learn the game, he can make a huge impact on not only STs, but also a rotation guy at OLB. 

Delano Howell. I like what I saw of him in the limited amount of time he was on the field. I think he could really be a key component to the secondary.

now let me clarify, surprise star is someone not expected to shine and doesnt have expectations to shine 

One can't predict who the unexpected star will be, because no one will expect him to become a star.  If you can accurately predict who this surprise star is, it's not a surprise.

Chapman. Over a year removed from his knee surgery plus a decent amount of NFL experience... I expect him to be a force up the middle next year.

Having had the same injury and same surgery, I agree. Yeah, your OK after a year, but for me, I didn't get full strength back till almost 2 years later, granted I wasn't a pro athlete but I still say Chapman gets better over the next season or two, provided he doesnt re-injury anything 

Having had the same injury and same surgery, I agree. Yeah, your OK after a year, but for me, I didn't get full strength back till almost 2 years later, granted I wasn't a pro athlete but I still say Chapman gets better over the next season or two, provided he doesnt re-injury anything 

I also had a ACL replaced and i agree for me i was at like 75-80 percent after the first year but took at least 2 years before I was back to full strength.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now