Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lucas Stadium Question

dn4192

Is there a place on the Colts web site or somewhere that lists the number of rows in each section? I am looking at going to my first game at Lucas via tickets off stub hub and am just wondering how high up the seats being offered in teh upper deck that I am considering really are.

Is there a place on the Colts web site or somewhere that lists the number of rows in each section? I am looking at going to my first game at Lucas via tickets off stub hub and am just wondering how high up the seats being offered in teh upper deck that I am considering really are.

O , now I get it, you've never seen the game. Don't forget get your, Cut the Cald. sign. Edited by LUVTHESHOE

O , now I get it you've never seen the game. Don't forget get your, Cut the Cald. sign.

Not at Lucas, tix to expensive. Went to a few games at the dome, but this will be first at Luc, and I will bring my Caldwell is DA Man sign and hold it proud.

Because I'm feeling ornery.

lucasbadseats.jpg

The seat is just fine - it's just the view that's a problem!

I've only been to one game and we sat in section 420 about half way up under the scoreboard. I was concerned that we wouldn't see anything, but it turns out they were really good seats in my opinion. It felt like the sands were pretty close to the field. The way the place is configured if they aren't obstructed view seats I would think they are all pretty good.

The seat is just fine - it's just the view that's a problem!

I've only been to one game and we sat in section 420 about half way up under the scoreboard. I was concerned that we wouldn't see anything, but it turns out they were really good seats in my opinion. It felt like the sands were pretty close to the field. The way the place is configured if they aren't obstructed view seats I would think they are all pretty good.

The way they've been playing, this is not a bad seat!

• 2 months later...

Family moved to Indianapolis. Considering the Transfer Exchange. But after asking, I cannot get in to view the seats that I am considering purchasing. Can fans help me?

A) Should I wait until the season starts, buy a ticket and walk around; or am I "safe" just purchasing them based only on the limited view available on the Lucas Oil stadium site?

B) How are the seats in the 420 sections behind the end zone?

C) Is there anything for me to be aware of regarding walkway obstructions (i.e., fans moving up and down the aisles or in and out of the tunnels?

D) What about other obstructions, i.e., railings and/or glass barriers on the front rows of various sections?

Thanks very much.

Family moved to Indianapolis. Considering the Transfer Exchange. But after asking, I cannot get in to view the seats that I am considering purchasing. Can fans help me?

A) Should I wait until the season starts, buy a ticket and walk around; or am I "safe" just purchasing them based only on the limited view available on the Lucas Oil stadium site?

B) How are the seats in the 420 sections behind the end zone?

C) Is there anything for me to be aware of regarding walkway obstructions (i.e., fans moving up and down the aisles or in and out of the tunnels?

D) What about other obstructions, i.e., railings and/or glass barriers on the front rows of various sections?

Thanks very much.

That section has 9 rows. The 400 levels are the same number of rows off the floor all the way around. The are between the 2 suite levels, that should tell ya somethin' .

If you go to the Colts web site and go to tickets, you can find a layout of the stadium with ticket prices on a color chart. There is a cross section of the stadium on that page also, and you can actually count the rows in the cross section. It is accurate.

I have friends in section 424 row 5 and they love their seats.

If you are buying season tickets, each year you can put in for an upgrade when you get your bill. It is not hard to get for just 2 seats, and they are honored before season tickets are sold to newbies.

If you will go to my profile site, you will be able to leave a message there if you have questions you don't want to leave here.

You might just be in luck. Starting next week they are doing daily tours of the stadium. Also, media day is open to the public if you purchase a ticket. So you could quite possibly buy a ticket to media day and walk around the stadium to get a feel for the seating. Here's more info:

SUPER BOWL MEDIA DAY: For the first-time, the NFL will enable more than 5,000 fans to attend Super Bowl Media Day on Tuesday, Jan. 31. Fans will sit in the stands at Lucas Oil Stadium and watch thousands of media from around the world interview members of the participating Super Bowl teams on the field. In addition, fans in attendance will see the participating teams take their team photos in their game uniforms.

Fans will receive a Media Day gift bag that will include a radio to tune into the day's coverage on NFL Network and listen to some of the individual player interviews from the podium microphones audio. Fans also will have access to the stadium club and concession and merchandise stands will be open for those in attendance.

Tickets will be available for purchase through

Ticketmaster and the Lucas Oil Stadium box office in early December.

SUPER BOWL TOURS: Before the two teams hit the field, fans may embark on a behind-the scenes Lucas Oil Stadium Super Bowl Tour.

Fans will have access to the stadium grounds and will witness preparations that go into hosting the Super Bowl. Fans will walk on to the field, visit both team locker rooms, check out the media workroom and the exterior compounds created for the Super Bowl.

Super Bowl tours will run from Jan. 23-Feb. 7. Tickets will be available for purchase through

Ticketmaster and the Lucas Oil Stadium box office in early December.

• 3 months later...