Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Honestly, I hope Manning retires after this year. I'm a Colts fan first and I feel dirty rooting against Manning when they go against Indy. This is just a case of Denver coming in unprepared. The thing that helped Indy win the game against Seattle was Luck's mobility that Peyton has never had. There were a few drives tonight where Luck could have kept the drive going with his legs.

I'm a colts fan not a manning fan but to just trash Peyton manning like this is * up

No one can criticize him whatsoever, that's how we are treated on this forum all year long. If someone says how they don't like him or something, boom we're bad people.

No one can criticize him whatsoever, that's how we are treated on this forum all year long. If someone says how they don't like him or something, boom we're bad people.

I've seen this one to many times, as a Colts fan, he's one of the last QB's I would ever take in the playoff's. He'll NEVER win another ring..

I only hope people realize it's a team game and not a QB plus other guys game. I feel bad for Manning to have lead the greatest statistical season ever and have this happen in the Super Bowl

Agreed. I do also , but love the fact Elway lost.

I've seen this one to many times, as a Colts fan, he's one of the last QB's I would ever take in the playoff's. He'll NEVER win another ring..

His playoff record against good quarterbacks says everything.

I'll never forget how no one gave the Saints a chance going against him, we were supposed to lose bad, and Tracy Porter exposed him big time. I'm so glad Seattle won. All year long we've heard non stop how this Broncos team was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Couldn't have happened to a better fan base either.

I only hope people realize it's a team game and not a QB plus other guys game. I feel bad for Manning to have lead the greatest statistical season ever and have this happen in the Super Bowl

Which made it even easier to call, especially against the best defense in the NFL. Couldn't have ended any better.

He's been to three more super bowls then Luck. You say you're a Colts fan but it sounds like you're taking a ride on the Seahawks bandwagon.

And now Wilson >>> Luck in the media. So there's that to look forward to if you're a Seattle fan.

He's been to three more super bowls then Luck. You say you're a Colts fan but it sounds like you're taking a ride on the Seahawks bandwagon.

And now Wilson >>> Luck in the media. So there's that to look forward to if you're a Seattle fan.

Well the Colts weren't in it, I bet on Seattle to cover, and I could care less about Manning.. What does that have to do with me being a Colts fan besides pointing out the obvious?

I would be shocked if Luck doesn't end up with more rings than Manning.

I don't recall seeing elway in the field

But he's the President and a man that once snubbed the Colts and the old timers have never forgot. I don't expect Indy only era fans to understand but that was a huge deal back then and I will always despise the Broncos and him for it.

His playoff record against good quarterbacks says everything.

I'll never forget how no one gave the Saints a chance going against him, we were supposed to lose bad, and Tracy Porter exposed him big time. I'm so glad Seattle won. All year long we've heard non stop how this Broncos team was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Couldn't have happened to a better fan base either.

Oh, Saints fan. How's Brees' postseason record and one SB ring?

But he's the President and a man that once snubbed the Colts and the old timers have never forgot. I don't expect Indy only era fans to understand but that was a huge deal back then and I will always despise the Broncos and him for it.

who cares? If Bob would have let Ernie do his job, he would have had no choice but to play for the colts

who cares? If Bob would have let Ernie do his job, he would have had no choice but to play for the colts

I care, what are you talking about? He was drafted and used the Yankees as leverage to get traded. What does Ernie doing his job or Bob have to do with this fact? Steinbrenner had a nice contract offer on the table so either the Colts traded him, he sat out , or they get nothing in return for a wasted pick. At that time it was unprecedented . It was a power play .