Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Boston Globe: Pats Defeating Colts is Easy

Johnny Bui

Dan Shaughnessy "I mean, all they have to do is beat the Indianapolis Colts?  Its just like 2 years ago when all the patriots had to do is defeat a Tim Tebow QB at home."

I hope Chuck Pagano is showing his defense this quote right now.

Shaughnessy is a hack, he insults the Pats and Pats fans with that crap as much as the Colts. Believe me in the NE area he's known as the Red Headed step-child, because all he does is write crap to get attention. What he's basically saying here is that Pats aren't really any good and the Colts are worse. He gets to * both fan-bases off at the same time.

Just like most of the other Pats fans reality can be very cruel to them . I think it's going to be a close game I watched a few of there games and there really are not that Pats of old . They still have Brady a very good QB but he doesn't have the talent around him like he use to . 

Just like most of the other Pats fans reality can be very cruel to them . I think it's going to be a close game I watched a few of there games and there really are not that Pats of old . They still have Brady a very good QB but he doesn't have the talent around him like he use to . 

Not sure you picked up that the guy that wrote the story is no Pat fan and he's actually insulting the Pats and the Colts. As for the game being close, I don't no why anyone would think otherwise, of course it's likely to be close, most all of the playoff games have been. When you get down to the best 8 teams in the NFL the are all good.

Dan Shaughnessy "I mean, all they have to do is beat the Indianapolis Colts?  Its just like 2 years ago when all the patriots had to do is defeat a Tim Tebow QB at home."

I hope Chuck Pagano is showing his defense this quote right now.

If he watched Andrew Luck last week and says he is not concerned....?  he can keep on pretending