Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How huge was Luck's 4th down keeper.

dylan8678

No, why would assume I'm a writer? And what's with all the hate? I never said it was a bad play. It was a good play. It wasn't the momentum shifter though.

Sorry,  in the Journalism world where I lived for 30 years,  Scribe is often used for "writer"...

My "hate" was due to my thinking you were a writer.......

Since you're not.....    my sincere apologies......      seriously.

No hate involved.....   (well, at least, not anymore!)

Enjoy the night....    pay no attention to my mini-rant....   it's long gone...

Not sure why they would think you are a writer, indySCRIBE.

That has nothing to do with me actually being a writer.

Sorry,  in the Journalism world where I lived for 30 years,  Scribe is often used for "writer"...

My "hate" was due to my thinking you were a writer.......

Since you're not.....    my sincere apologies......      seriously.

No hate involved.....   (well, at least, not anymore!)

Enjoy the night....    pay no attention to my mini-rant....   it's long gone...

No problem. You too. I know scribe means writer, but I didn't think people would take too much into it.

I was completely fooled; what a play call!

That helped get the Colts into field goal range, and get 3 points out of that drive.

Was trying to reply to you in the other thread but the thread is screwed up. I posted in the chat (after the win) that you are now my daddy and tried to take the beating I deserved. DW never "hides" when he's wrong and I did try to apologize for poking fun at you and a couple others for saying the game wash't over. I'm glad you guys were right , I never stopped watching or rooting but figured we were cooked.

Was trying to reply to you in the other thread but the thread is screwed up. I posted in the chat (after the win) that you are now my daddy and tried to take the beating I deserved. DW never "hides" when he's wrong and I did try to apologize for poking fun at you and a couple others for saying the game wash't over. I'm glad you guys were right , I never stopped watching or rooting but figured we were cooked.

Appreciate it brotha. If it means the Colts get a win in the end, then whatever you or I or anyone says doesn't matter.

Let's keep rolling. 

Appreciate it brotha. If it means the Colts get a win in the end, then whatever you or I or anyone says doesn't matter.

Let's keep rolling. 

Next week will be for sure tough but if you have an Anfdew Luck , it's possible.

Next week will be for sure tough but if you have an Anfdew Luck , it's possible.

They came back from 28 points down today against a good team. They also beat the Broncos, Seahawks, 49ers and Chiefs this year.

If anyone overlooks the Colts going forward, they're silly.

The design and playcall were beautiful. Go with a heavy set, lots of guys on the OL, bring in Trent, make everyone think you're running up the gut. Then bootleg! Honestly, I think Luck could have made it for a TD if he wanted

I thought it was odd we stayed in shotgun on it but great play design. Only thing I didn't like was the slide I think Luck could have scored but I was glad he learned to slide and I think the coaches put him on orders to get down if he thinks he's going to get hit which is smart don't want to expose the franchise to more hits then you need too.

I thought it was odd we stayed in shotgun on it but great play design. Only thing I didn't like was the slide I think Luck could have scored but I was glad he learned to slide and I think the coaches put him on orders to get down if he thinks he's going to get hit which is smart don't want to expose the franchise to more hits then you need too.

He has seemed to worked on the " slide" a little bit, still not totally smooth, but light years better than some of his runs earlier in the season...