Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Near -45 degree wind chill possible for 49ers @ Packers on Sunday night.

Dustin

What do you guys think of that macho attitude "I'm not wearing any sleeves" no matter the weather?

If we play that cold, I hope my team could give rat's batoot about being "manly!"  Keep warm.  Play hard!

They (or some) wear vaseline among other stuff for the skin........

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/tricks-of-the-trade-for-playing-in-a-freezing-game-in-green-bay-010214

Wow is that even possible? lol I know it is but insane.

May actually help GB since SF is not as used to the cold.  GB can run the ball with Lacy well too this year.....I don't think it will all be on Rodgers.

Lowest weather temperature ever recorded was -128 degrees F in Antarctica. That's without the wind shield factor.

5-Day Weather Forecast for ZIP Code 54229

Share on Facebook

Customize Your Icons!

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

cloudy.gif

17° F | 14° F

cloudy.gif

30° F | -5° F

partlycloudy.gif

0° F | -20° F

mostlycloudy.gif

-12° F | -18° F

partlycloudy.gif

-2° F | -8° F

Overcast

Overcast

Partly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

Hourly

Hourly

Hourly

Hourly

Hourly

Today is forecast to be Much Warmer than yesterday.

Forecast for Brown

ico_up.gif

Updated: 7:30 am CST on January 3, 2014

Wind chill warning

My guess is the temp will not even reach 0 Sunday.  Expect Lacy and Gore to get lots of carries...and Starks as well for GB.  Rodgers will be much better throwing than Kap.  Kap has the arm, but the wind will be tricky.  I will be amazed if the 49ers win.....

And people wonder why the Pack had trouble selling tickets when they normally do not?

Packers fan 1: "Hey I got these tickets.....take them. They are free."

Packers fan 2: "No dude you need to go.....really go. I checked the weather."

Packers fan 1: "No I insist, please go and take these free tickets......"

Packers fan 2: "Punches Packers fan 1......YOU CAN NOT MAKE ME FREEZE AND SUFFER."

Packers fan 1: Punches Packers fan 2 back......WHAT KINDA FAN ARE YOU TAKE THEM."

My hope that no one, including fans, workers, staff, security etc does not get serious injuries or die because of the cold. And I hope Security also tells some of the drunken fans that decided to take off their shirts, to get them on before they die of frostbite.

I honestly think they shouldn't be playing this game in these type of conditions. Its not safe for anyone.

I would like to see a rule of some sort instituted whereby if a game were going to fall below the weather threshold it is delayed a few days and moved to a neutral, domed site. 

Yeah, it would screw up the tickets and the fans getting to be at the game but in the end, it would also encourage these brutal cold weather teams to put up domes so they aren't gaining an undue advantage with the cold.

Minnesota's new stadium will be a dome....

The Bears badly need one.....The lakefront in Chicago is Ice Station Zebra

..and their turf is like manure pasted on an old pool table..

....Cleveland needs a team first....but then the dome question has to come up there, too

vikings new stadium is supposed to be open atleast that's what CBS pregame said when talking about closing the metrodome.

You best not talk about a dome in Green Bay. Packer fans might throw you out of town for real.

I hope this game is amazing. Wish the Pack and Niners didn't play this weekend since I wanted both to advance, sigh.

I am pulling for GB and hope they have better luck vs. SF at home in the cold but at the same time I hate to see Harbaugh out so soon too. But, I want the Pack to surprise people.....