Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rodgers with the clutch TD

snkdy

There is a guy in Denver who would disagree

True.

But, in a do or die down with heavy pressure on you I still would rather have a Rodgers, Big Ben or Luck who can use their legs. And sometimes even Eli as we have seen.

Just a different style of QB who can sometimes pull it out of their butts..

JMO

True.

But, in a do or die down with heavy pressure on you I still would rather have a Rodgers, Big Ben or Luck who can use their legs. And sometimes even Eli as we have seen.

Just a different style of QB who can sometimes pull it out of their butts..

JMO

The thing about Riodgers..

he throws those quick outs..the wide receiver screen passes..and they're like bulletts

He's throwing in 20 MNPH wind on the lakefront in Chicago and he throws line drives across  field for 20 yards...

whofaces GB..New Orleans?  In Wisconsin?

They will lose

The thing about Riodgers..

he throws those quick outs..the wide receiver screen passes..and they're like bulletts

He's throwing in 20 MNPH wind on the lakefront in Chicago and he throws line drives across  field for 20 yards...

whofaces GB..New Orleans?  In Wisconsin?

They will lose

San Fran has the honor of playing the Pack in Lambeau next week.. Saints will play the winner of the Eagles/Dallas game tonight

Jesus, the guy is a magician.

Shows why he's the best in the league. 

Bears Db let the receiver run clear open. One of the worst defensive plays. Right up there with Rahim Moore last year letting Jones get behind him. Yet Cobb was EVEN more open. Nice throw by Rodgers but honestly it was pitch and catch.

Crap, I hate when the Pack get the 49ers. Sigh, would rather they host the Saints again since I think Rodgers could carve them up when the Saints usually crawl into the fetal position outside the dome.

49ers are going to be a tough out.....

lol I may not even try to predict the NFC.

Crap, I hate when the Pack get the 49ers. Sigh, would rather they host the Saints again since I think Rodgers could carve them up when the Saints usually crawl into the fetal position outside the dome.

49ers are going to be a tough out.....

lol I may not even try to predict the NFC.

Seahawks, they have lost one game at home in the past two years.  Not impossible for someone else to win up there but it's going to be mighty hard. 

Manning had the better season. Rodgers is the better QB right now. 

When everybody plays their best....Aaron Rodgers is at the top..

...His footwork is great..he can  run for first downs and his arm is incredibly strong AND Accurate

Brady and Manning are greater because they've done more for longer...

..but for one game....as the Bears found out...Rodgers can single-handedly change the outcome

If I am starting a franchise give me Luck over all of them.

If I had to win just one game this season you couldn't go wrong with Manning, Rodgers, Brees, or Brady.  They are the four best QBs in the NFL right now and separating them is really splitting hairs and comes down to picking what you like most in a QB. 

Rodgers has added mobility that Brady/Peyton/Brees don't have that allows him to extend plays, escape pressure, or throw on the run.  He's also younger than all 3.  But I agree with GoColts8818: Those are the 4 best, and the only 4 elite QBs in the game as of now.  It just comes down to preference. 

When everybody plays their best....Aaron Rodgers is at the top..

...His footwork is great..he can  run for first downs and his arm is incredibly strong AND Accurate

Brady and Manning are greater because they've done more for longer...

..but for one game....as the Bears found out...Rodgers can single-handedly change the outcome

You think that was a good game by Rodgers? 2 picks including one in the red zone. And Brady and Manning are just better period. After witnessing this season with Manning breaking every record and Brady having his finest season missing all of his receiving targets there is no way Rodgers is the better QB. He has the niners coming in on Sunday who he has yet to beat with Kaep at the helm.