Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lagarret Blount

jvan1973

What a freaking game by that guy.

On a side note, the field conditions in Gillete were embarrassing. Do they not believe in drainage at all in Foxboro?

It was pouring buckets all day here. No drainage would have helped but maybe Brady's moat. lol.

Love Blount. Can't believe the Pats got him for a 7th round pick and a track guy in Demps.

It was pouring buckets all day here. No drainage would have helped but maybe Brady's moat. lol.

Love Blount. Can't believe the Pats got him for a 7th round pick and a track guy in Demps.

ive seen heavy rain before. High schools around here have better drainage than that

ive seen heavy rain before. High schools around here have better drainage than that

It was ok until the end of the game. Puddles everywhere. Only so many places for it to go with everyone crowded on the field.

Just miserable conditions. Glad Pats had the stout run game which they will need for the post-season.

Game was a bit too close at times for my liking. I did NOT want to be the third seed and get San Diego hell week in the WC round.

Game was a bit too close at times for my liking. I did NOT want to be the third seed and get San Diego hell week in the WC round.

yeah how bout that. I was thinking oh the colts don't want SD :)

It was ok until the end of the game. Puddles everywhere. Only so many places for it to go with everyone crowded on the field.

Just miserable conditions. Glad Pats had the stout run game which they will need for the post-season.

Gillette has state of the art drainage. But like you say- it was torrential. I was there. Had to leave at half- just didn't have the right clothes.

yeah how bout that. I was thinking oh the colts don't want SD :)

I at least knew you all would be fighting hard knowing the bye week was on the line. So that gave me confidence.

The only time I would even want to play SD is if it was as far into the playoffs as possible, like the title game or something.

Still haunted by a few one and dones by them and if you all had lost I would have....... :tvhammer:   :cuss:  :censored:

Gillette has state of the art drainage. But like you say- it was torrential. I was there. Had to leave at half- just didn't have the right clothes.

You were there? I kept saying to my kids how bad I felt for the people who were there in the stands. They all looked so miserable despite the awesome game. Glad you left at halftime. What a game by Blount. Just what the Pats needed headed into the post-season. More bad weather is surely on the way.

If conditions in Foxboro were anything similar to where I live (about 50 miles northwest of there), you run into the problem of having a lot of ice and snow impacting drainage. We had over a foot in December and a lot of freezing and thawing. Snow and ice make great "dams" because they do not absorb any runoff. 

I'd have a hard time believing that they built a stadium just 11 years ago without adequate drainage systems. 

I picked this guy up on a whim because of Ben Tate's injury and he probably just won me my championship.

Your championship is in Week 17? 

Congrats but you gotta get your league to change that! 

If conditions in Foxboro were anything similar to where I live (about 50 miles northwest of there), you run into the problem of having a lot of ice and snow impacting drainage. We had over a foot in December and a lot of freezing and thawing. Snow and ice make great "dams" because they do not absorb any runoff.

I'd have a hard time believing that they built a stadium just 11 years ago without adequate drainage systems.

Your championship is in Week 17?

Congrats but you gotta get your league to change that!

haha yeah im going to have to petition Andy to change that. Juilus and Demaryius Thomas resting the 2nd half almost cost me a win.

Blount went beast mode. He is a perfect change of pace back for that system...kinda like what the Giants had with Bradshaw and Jacobs a couple years ago. He is going to punish people in the playoffs because they like to play nickel against the Pats with smaller LBs to cover those backs out of the backfield....then in comes Blount...and BAM!! Thats one dangerous team...and Belichek makes that defense go...it isn't elite like it was at the beginning of the season but will slow all these playoff teams down enough to give Brady a crack at another ring.

Worth noting (just heard on the radio) that between them, Ridley and Blount had over 1500 yards this season. They make a pretty good duo when Ridley holds onto the ball. 

Obviously the Patriots ran a lot due to conditions yesterday, but they did the same thing against Baltimore. I think you're going to see a lot of that in the playoffs.