Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who in the NFL is more handsome than Tom Brady?

James

Lol yes, that is me, I am no Sean O'Pry however. I am 6'4 though :)

OooOooooOooo.......

And one last thing about Sean O'Pry...... :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

But, we are giving some of the smaller men love now so I will zip it. :)

How about that Wes Welker!!!!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OooOooooOooo.......

And one last thing about Sean O'Pry...... :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

But, we are giving some of the smaller men love now so I will zip it. :)

How about that Wes Welker!!!!

I am with you on Sean. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  He is only 24 too. :td:

I don't think the height thing is a big deal either. I rarely ever wear heels as they are too uncomfortable.

I like Amendola more than Welker. Danny has that raspy voice.

I am with you on Sean. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  He is only 24 too. :td:

I don't think the height thing is a big deal either. I rarely ever wear heels as they are too uncomfortable.

I like Amendola more than Welker. Danny has that raspy voice.

Amendola is hotter then Welker to me. A lot more.

And yeah this thread is a tad biased due to the surplus of 6 foot plus men in the NFL. But, a lot of shorter men are in acting and all over the place that are attractive.

Do I like tall guys? Yes. I won't lie. But, one of my best relationships once was with a guy who was 5'7 barefoot.

OMG that dude is only 24? lol he is going to be around modeling for a while then. :goodluck:

Amendola is hotter then Welker to me. A lot more.

And yeah this thread is a tad biased due to the surplus of 6 foot plus men in the NFL. But, a lot of shorter men are in acting and all over the place that are attractive.

Do I like tall guys? Yes. I won't lie. But, one of my best relationships once was with a guy who was 5'7 barefoot.

OMG that dude is only 24? lol he is going to be around modeling for a while then. :goodluck:

I am with you on the tall thing but I am about 5'5 so even with heels most guys are ok. My husband is six feet and come to think of it not sure I even dated anyone under 6 feet.

I have a friend who is 5'8 and her husband is 5'8 and she is fine with it but it bothers him more. I guess it depends on the person.

I read an article awhile aback and I will try to find it about how we associate stature with good looks and intelligence. It talked about how almost all of our US presidents are tall men. The main focus of it though was a doctor who was a midget and how he has to always overcome the fact that this patients don't think he is a good doctor because he is small. It was a great read. I will try to find it.

I was always a fan of Doug Flutie. I still find him attractive even now at age 51.

Yes, Sean is on 24. I looked him up. He is the male version of Gisele in terms of looks and money. He was the highest grossing male model this year.

I know, I know. It's Tom Brady, and we're Colts fans. But seriously, the guy is so handsome and aesthetic. It's really ridiculous. Who is his counterpart in the NFL? Or better, in the world of sport? Is there even anyone who is on Brady's level when it comes to looks?

Obligatory pictures:

Tom+Brady+shocked+Brad+Childress+scolded

hot-tom-brady-picture.jpg

tom-brady-hot-photos-01132012-10-435x580

tom-brady-435.jpg

tombrady.jpg

WOW 

2z5m.jpg

A challenger appears..

mark-sanchez-01.jpg

Yeah he sucks at being a QB, but he's got that latino look going on (duh..) that some women like.

And speaking about QBs that really suck. This guy has hit the jackpot in the looks department too,
blaine-gabbert-blog-_large.jpg

Another player who could be up there is that salsa dancing dude. 

victor-cruz-630.jpg

Also, need a shout out to one of our former players...

austin-collie.jpg

A challenger appears..

mark-sanchez-01.jpg

Yeah he sucks at being a QB, but he's got that latino look going on (duh..) that some women like.

And speaking about QBs that really suck. This guy has hit the jackpot in the looks department too,

blaine-gabbert-blog-_large.jpg

Another player who could be up there is that salsa dancing dude. 

victor-cruz-630.jpg

Also, need a shout out to one of our former players...

austin-collie.jpg

:popcorn:    The Lingerie League has tougher QB's & they look pretty good  in anything .

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/lingerie-football-sexy-sexist-female-players-love-game/story?id=20318487

• 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 7, 2014 - discussing moderation
Hidden by Nadine, January 7, 2014 - discussing moderation

Why is this thread left open but the one about the hottest cheerleaders was removed?

I rather check out women than men.  Most normal men would too.

don‘t go there, because you‘ll be sorry. Gods are always watching...and reading.

don‘t go there, because you‘ll be sorry. Gods are always watching...and reading.

Stop closing down threads for straight guys.  You're losing a lot of male members here who once came to this website and no longer come here due to weird and inconsistent censorship.

Oh, and no other quarterback or player in the NFL has had more homophobic attacks launched against him than Tom Brady has including from many Colts fans.  Stop the hypocrisy.

Stop closing down threads for straight guys.  You're losing a lot of male members here who once came to this website and no longer come here due to weird and inconsistent censorship.

Oh, and no other quarterback or player in the NFL has had more homophobic attacks launched against him than Tom Brady has including from many Colts fans.  Stop the hypocrisy.

they‘re just jealous, because tom is a good looking, hard working guy that came from nowhere to become a household name. I respect tom and his ability.

"Stop closing threads for straight guys."

lmao

Joke of the day right there.

99.1% of this forum is catered to the NFL's main demographic, I.E "straight guys."

"Stop closing threads for straight guys."

lmao

Joke of the day right there.

99.1% of this forum is catered to the NFL's main demographic, I.E "straight guys."

Then why are you here?  Congratulations, for the first time in your life you're part of the 1%ers.....just not financially.

How's your law degree and career in law enforcement and civil rights going?

Is this site turning into Christian Mingle .com? Geez...

:lol:  :funny:  haha In fairness to the female football fans out there, if men can drool over cheerleaders & Hollywood actresses, women do deserve the right to get all hot & bothered under the collar BHC. 

It's time to level the eye candy playing field for the ladies...Let them trip over their tongues & breathe heavy if necessary.  :yahoo:

I hated him with the long hair and facial hair.

This is my favorite look on him. Hair a little long on top but tight on the sides but not shaved.

Tom_Brady1.jpg

I must admit that Tom Brady looks slick, stylish, & dapper in that tailored 3 piece suit amfootball. Very nice! 

SW1 could never pull that look off, but in my defense. Nerd is the new sexy now so I'm set.  lmao

Why is this thread left open but the one about the hottest cheerleaders was removed?

I rather check out women than men.  Most normal men would too.

Really? It was closed? Darn it, I was just going to check out that topic too. Major bummer. 

:lol:  :funny:  haha In fairness to the female football fans out there, if men can drool over cheerleaders & Hollywood actresses, women do deserve the right to get all hot & bothered under the collar BHC. 

It's time to level the eye candy playing field for the ladies...Let them trip over their tongues & breathe heavy if necessary.  :yahoo:

Well said sir. And some men like Tom as well you know. I'm thinking Aaron Rodgers.......

Men have it so much easier than women because all we have to do for a formal occasion is rent a tuxedo or put on a suit. Women are constantly critiqued about their hair, figure, shoe selection, & how well they apply their makeup or not. Plus, removing unwanted hair is no picnic either. I would imagine. A 5 O clock shadow may be a good look for a guy...On a woman, not so much...

I feel bad for women & how society ties so much self esteem to their physical appearance. It's too much pressure & it's just a dumb ideal of manufactured beauty. No, I'm not trying to play psychologist Dr. Phil here. LOL!

Okay, SW1 will shut up now. 

Well said sir. And some men like Tom as well you know. I'm thinking Aaron Rodgers.......

Thanks BHC. Yeah, Aaron Rogers rugged lumber jack man look works for him quite well. But, he can go for the clean cut, GQ high roller look too. Jules should like this one.  :thmup:

aaron-rodgers-22.jpg

Then why are you here?  Congratulations, for the first time in your life you're part of the 1%ers.....just not financially.

How's your law degree and career in law enforcement and civil rights going?

Dude.......

How many threads do you hope to ruin lately?

Men have it so much easier than women because all we have to do for a formal occasion is rent a tuxedo or put on a suit. Women are constantly critiqued about their hair, figure, shoe selection, & how well they apply their makeup or not. Plus, removing unwanted hair is no picnic either. I would imagine. A 5 O clock shadow may be a good look for a guy...On a woman, not so much...

I feel bad for women & how society ties so much self esteem to their physical appearance. It's too much pressure & it's just a dumb ideal of manufactured beauty. No, I'm not trying to play psychologist Dr. Phil here. LOL!

Totally agree. We men have got it easy. Mostly. Me and my 18 year old got into trouble this weekend, when my wife asked my son how she looked, before going out. Beautiful he said, without looking up. After we high fived and commented on how well I had brought him up, Mrs Wallace was not impressed. 

But nothing will ever supress my defining moment as a father. When the lad was 15, and going out on his first real 'date', I asked him if he needed any 'advice'. I then offered to wear his mum's bra, so he could practice taking it off me with one hand. He shot up the stairs screaming...'scarred for life, for scarred for life'.

My wife just looked at me and shook her head.

Oh well.

Hey

Totally agree. We men have got it easy. Mostly. Me and my 18 year old got into trouble this weekend, when my wife asked my son how she looked, before going out. Beautiful he said, without looking up. After we high fived and commented on how well I had brought him up, Mrs Wallace was not impressed. 

But nothing will ever supress my defining moment as a father. When the lad was 15, and going out on his first real 'date', I asked him if he needed any 'advice'. I then offered to wear his mum's bra, so he could practice taking it off me with one hand. He shot up the stairs screaming...'scarred for life, for scarred for life'.

My wife just looked at me and shook her head.

Oh well.

LOL! you are so hilarious & side splitting funny BHC. I almost wish I could visit your flat [home] around the holidays. It would be so educational in more ways than 1. What is it you europeans say "knock me up" [look me up when you are in town] 

Your lovely wife may be shaking her head right now buddy. But I am enjoying every minute of your "romantic technique strategies." Priceless just priceless BHC.  haha

Why no college allows you to teach a course called biology & human sexuality I will never know. A travesty I dare say...A bloody travesty.  :lol:  Only teasing!

As a female, I really appreciate your understanding and compassion.  And, you are spot on IMO.

But, one advantage I found a long time ago was when I worked in a setting that required male employees to always wear a suit and tie.

So when it was really, really hot outside; I would look at the guys in their suits and ties and be ever so thankful that I was a girl who could wear a sleeveless dress to work.

The best thing a man can do is become filthy rich. You can be completely gross, but if you are rich women will find you attractive. Sad but true.

The best thing a woman can do is learn martial arts which I took as a kid along with dance/skating. And it saves fathers a lot of mental agony knowing their daughter can protect herself with a few mean karate moves.

As a female, I really appreciate your understanding and compassion.  And, you are spot on IMO.

But, one advantage I found a long time ago was when I worked in a setting that required male employees to always wear a suit and tie.

So when it was really, really hot outside; I would look at the guys in their suits and ties and be ever so thankful that I was a girl who could wear a sleeveless dress to work.

Thank you for the complement shecolt. I also appreciate that you pointed out a distinct advantage to being a woman i.e. a relaxed company dress code in many workplace environments.

Might I also add one more advantage? No man I know has ever successfully cried or flirted with a police officer & gotten out of a speeding ticket either.

Yes, I realize that most women are law abiding citizens who will just pay the ticket outright with no excuses or sympathetic techniques. 

The best thing a man can do is become filthy rich. You can be completely gross, but if you are rich women will find you attractive. Sad but true.

The best thing a woman can do is learn martial arts which I took as a kid along with dance/skating. And it saves fathers a lot of mental agony knowing their daughter can protect herself with a few mean karate moves.

Exactly Jules. Anna Nicole Smith & that rich old oil tycoon old enough to be her grandfather comes to mind. So repulsive & disgusting IMO.  If that's NOT a marriage for a trophy wife & financial security on the other side, I have no idea what a fake marriage truly is...

anna-nicole-smith-j-howard-marshall.jpg

Martial arts training is a good idea because you may not have time to pull out pepper spray from your purse if you are blitzed by a surprise stalker etc. etc. 

Thank you for the complement shecolt. I also appreciate that you pointed out a distinct advantage to being a woman i.e. a relaxed company dress code in many workplace environments.

Might I also add one more advantage? No man I know has ever successfully cried or flirted with a police officer & gotten out of a speeding ticket either.

Yes, I realize that most women are law abiding citizens who will just pay the ticket outright with no excuses or sympathetic techniques. 

haha  This is true and was very helpful when I recently used my wiles to convince an Allen County police officer (who frowned upon my driving 57mph in a 40mph zone) that I was not deserving of a ticket.  :flirty:

haha  This is true and was very helpful when I recently used my wiles to convince an Allen County police officer (who frowned upon my driving 57mph in a 40mph zone) that I was not deserving of a ticket.  :flirty:

Thank you for being so honest about it shecolt. I respect you immensely for acknowledging that. Bravo! 

Hey, I don't blame you at all. If I was exceptionally attractive, I would use all the assets & physical tools at my disposal to flee from a ticket citation too. Shake what your momma gave ya & be as "persuasive" as possible when necessary. 

I respect women who know when to use their intellect & when to turn on "the charm offensive." Well played shecolt! Well played.  ;)

Hey Jules, didn't you say earlier on this topic that you once dated a short or vertically challenged man once? I applaud tall women who do that because a lot of men are too vain to even attempt dating a woman not the same height as them. 

I find that both cool & fascinating: Romantic pairings you seldom see in society. Everything from height differences, to weight differences, to cultural/language differences, to interracial couples. It takes a ton of courage to be bold & endure the odd looks & public backlash that inevitably almost always follows taking such a risk. 

Sorry Jules, if SW1 got to personal there. I do respect your privacy naturally. 

The person who started this topic will probably wonder why this NFL topic took such dramatic left turn. I like that actually when subjects evolve into something else. Yes, I am aware of the irony that SW1 & my friends are responsible for that left turn. 

To quote poet Robert Frost from "The Road Not Taken:"

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference." 

Translation: Thanks for tolerating my personal whims & quarks shecolt, Jules, & BHC. I find you all clever, smart, & entertaining.