Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All-time collapse by Dallas [Merge]

oldunclemark

...was it 29-3.....was it 36-23 in the 4th quarter..

> Really?

Romo  tosses 2 picks (when they should have been running the ball) and they give it up

Final: Green bay 37, Dallas 36.   No. ReallY?

Eages lose. Washington loses.

Dallas, NYGs lose.

NFC East,. Hashtag: Bad

But late Sunday Dallas took 'bad' to a whole different level.

...was it 29-3.....was it 36-23 in the 4th quarter..

> Really?

Romo tosses 2 picks (when they should have been running the ball) and they give it up

Final: Green bay 37, Dallas 36. No. ReallY?

Eages lose. Washington loses.

Dallas, NYGs lose.

NFC East,. Hashtag: Bad

But late Sunday Dallas took 'bad' to a whole different level.

Heard that Romo may have audibled out of both of those interceptions that were supposed to be running plays. Is Dez Bryant really a free agent after this season? We need that kind of player to take the next step.

Yeah that's not going to happen.

You're probably right....not with the season on the line next week.

But the question should be: Why does Dez get a pass..not why room throws some key picks.. ?

If GB had fumbled with 1;00 to play, the man-child was in the locker room throwing his helmet 

Why did that Dallas receiver pull up on his route?

It was an option route, him and Romo read it differently, receiver sat it down and Romo was expecting something else.

Rodney Harrison said the receiver read it right and Romo didn't but I'm no expert at guessing who is right on option routes

I hope the Packers can get Rodgers back and still get to the playoffs and shock the NFC but I have my doubts. I don't even know what the status is of Rodgers at the moment or what will happen with Detroit/Chicago either.

But, at least GB has found a RB to help them out.....the D can be shaky as always but Lacy can be the truth.

You know it's alright to bash Romo for another December collapse, but I'd rather give the Pack credit for hanging in there with their back up QB, Flynn, to win a game that appeared to be out of reach.  :thmup:

Blue..you have to run the ball...up a TD in the fourth quarter. You cant throw 14 passes in the 4th quarter when you are leading and having success running.

But GB wouldn't die