Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Donald Brown

kansascolt

TR although had 3.4 yac still had over 60 yards rushing 38 yards receiving and a touchdown. better then he has done. 

I agree, TR finished with 100+ total yds and a td not a bad day at the office. maybe it is just me but i feel like trent is trending up as of late (not saying punch the kid a ticket to the pro bowl). I just like the direction he is heading right now and at what appears to be the right time.

I agree, TR finished with 100+ total yds and a td not a bad day at the office. maybe it is just me but i feel like trent is trending up as of late (not saying punch the kid a ticket to the pro bowl). I just like the direction he is heading right now and at what appears to be the right time.

Definitely not just you, I feel he's been playing with more confidence. 

no i agree, he is starting to look better. now only if he could improve on the 3.4 yards a carry, which i believe will improve once he gets a full training camp in with the colts and gets a better offensive line. 

Pretty pointless post right there. As a fan, I have a right to voice my views and opinions on the team. What I did with my day doesn't make my post any less valid.

im sorry for making it sound like your post was not valid because it was  choice only did run like 5 or 7 snaps the point I was trying to make was you made it sound like he was garbage which he might be but when it looks like he's a better runner then t-rich which im not saying he is give him a little credit for doing a little something in about a week im sorry for making it sound like I wasn't giving your comment any credit 

im sorry for making it sound like your post was not valid because it was  choice only did run like 5 or 7 snaps the point I was trying to make was you made it sound like he was garbage which he might be but when it looks like he's a better runner then t-rich which im not saying he is give him a little credit for doing a little something in about a week im sorry for making it sound like I wasn't giving your comment any credit

No, I said the plays he made were in garbage time I.e. where the game is wrapped up and plays don't really affect the result. I will try to be more clear in future.

Garbage time is a made up idea by fans and media in an attempt to strengthen a point or argument. 21 point swings exist, and are becoming more common. It is my opinion that the idea of garbage time is garbage.

Every player and coach out there is either playing for their job, the postseason, or next years contract.

Every play until 00:00 or kneel down.

Garbage time is a made up idea by fans and media in an attempt to strengthen a point or argument. 21 point swings exist, and are becoming more common. It is my opinion that the idea of garbage time is garbage.

Every player and coach out there is either playing for their job, the postseason, or next years contract.

Every play until 00:00 or kneel down.

Let's say when we got the ball back with 2 and whatever minutes left, even if we failed to get a first and had to punt, the Texans blew two timeouts immediately. So we would have punted after the two minute warning and give them about 1:55 and 1 timeout to score 22 points to tie the game. When we took hold of the ball the final time the game was over. Pagano knew it, the Texans knew it, the colts players knew it.

I'm sure I won't sway your opinion, so let's agree to disagree.

Let's say when we got the ball back with 2 and whatever minutes left, even if we failed to get a first and had to punt, the Texans blew two timeouts immediately. So we would have punted after the two minute warning and give them about 1:55 and 1 timeout to score 22 points to tie the game. When we took hold of the ball the final time the game was over. Pagano knew it, the Texans knew it, the colts players knew it.

I'm sure I won't sway your opinion, so let's agree to disagree.

I think we have to agree even if it was done with in garbage time you have admit with choice being a veteran and only been here a week he has something to offer this offense and maybe we don't need a running back in the draft this year maybe we could use that pick on a o-line man idk though I am new to this forum and are looking for positive feedback

I hope Donald's done for the year, because then we'd have to rely on Trent Richardson, whom everyone knows was a bad choice.  If that's the case....I can shove it in everyone's face that I was right, we'd lose more games, and then my complaints will be legitimized.  At that point, I can be proud of the fact that we have no chance at a superbowl because I knew better than our 6 digit salary GM.

I hope Donald's done for the year, because then we'd have to rely on Trent Richardson, whom everyone knows was a bad choice.  If that's the case....I can shove it in everyone's face that I was right, we'd lose more games, and then my complaints will be legitimized.  At that point, I can be proud of the fact that we have no chance at a superbowl because I knew better than our 6 digit salary GM.

Wow...

During the off season I have to make at least a post a day begging for the season to start to help stop the off season nonsense...

Dare I say,

OFF SEASON GET HERE PLEASE!!!!