Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Win or lose, I'm proud of our young receivers.

trueblueblood

He is/was a first round talent. Major off field issues is the reason why he didn't get drafted. Hope it works out for him here. Looks good so far.

Yes, I was aware of his off the field issues, i am hoping those are behind him now. He seems like he is humble might be a side effect of being not being a first rd pick, being cut, and having Reggie Wayne as a mentor. Either way I hope his focus is being on a dominate NFL WR because is first real NFL game he showed he is fully capable of that role.

I watched the same game the team still has major promblems you have a defense still playing man to man without getting pressure your ILBS cannot stop the run or cover anyone, Allowing the opposing team to score 5 straight TD in the redzone. Still have not figured out if you are down by 3 td why are you celebrating a tackle or taunting the player, Why are you playing a cb man to man on the goal line against a receiver that is 6'3 and you are 5'10. The offense are still having promblems maintaining drives in the first halves especially on the first series of the game started out with 3 straight passes if correct but on 3rd and 3 you elected to pass for 20 yards into double coverage instead of a 3 step pass. Next week against the Texans we will see if the wide receivers can get seperation or if the bengals let down a little because they were up by 21 

Our receivers can figure it out all they want buy we have 0 defense, and I mean none. Davis has been trash since 6 weeks ago. We have the worst pass rush in the league by far as well.

Some of the calls on Davis were ticky-tack and Mathis was being HELD ALL DAY LONG.

There are NO moral victories in the NFL!

Don't start with that. Yes, losing sucks, but looking forward to the playoffs, one of the things we needed to sort out was the state of the receiving corps without Reggie Wayne. The performances today of Rogers and Brazill went a long way toward alleviating those concerns, and it may open things up for Hilton again if this means we're no longer a one-trick pony (pun intended) at receiver.

they impressed me(all colts fans) they played good and made plays..........they should get more snaps....they will......they proved that they could make plays............beast performance by Da'rick Rogers and Lavon Brazil,,,,,and saunders made positve plays..........im glad they stepped up

they impressed me(all colts fans) they played good and made plays..........they should get more snaps....they will......they proved that they could make plays............beast performance by Da'rick Rogers and Lavon Brazil,,,,,and saunders made positve plays..........im glad they stepped up

Saw a lot of positive today even T Rich looked pretty good showing signs of what he can do . Rogers showed he has some serious talent a few more weeks taking first string reps in practice he could become Lucks security blanket like Wayne was . Luck get his confidence back today you could just see it in his face a great sign for our future success this season .  

They have really stepped up this game and given us a lot to build on. This was rogers coming out party and brazill is having a great game. I'm pleased with whatever the outcome of this game is. Good job guys. Go colts

Yup! It was indeed the silver lining. I'm hoping that it is a sign of things to come, and that these guys can be productive weapons for a long time. It raises the question-- do we still pursue a WR in FA/ draft?

Oh my god you are soooooooooooooo funny!!! That was hilarious!!!! I can't stop laughing! That's a real knee slapper right there.

Gets old seeing everyone spell players names wrong, kinda like to this day people still call Manning, "pAyton". Its just like, how?......

well we got the big stop down 7 our ball get 3 going to half we have moment , the ref is clearly blind

no doubt the refs suck, but we lost because we were clearly outmatched. One week it's the offense, the next week it's the defense. Consistency on all 3 phases just seems impossible for us.